Chapter 47: Coming Back

Sasuke Pov

Naruto and I stayed at the park for a while longer just sitting on the grass next to the pond, enjoying the breeze and the stars in the sky. This night is just so perfect. I pulled out my phone and sighed. It's getting late, I guess we should start heading back home. I looked down at him and saw him just looking at the pond with a small smile on his face. I smirked. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head. He looked up at me and the first thing I notice was the moon reflecting from his eyes...which made them even more beautiful. "It's getting late....I'll walk you home." "Okay... I guess time really does flies when your having fun." I smirked and got up and held out my hand for him to take. He smiled, took it and got up from the grass. We didnt break eye contact for a few seconds, we just stood there not saying anything. He blushed. "We should get going." I nodded. "Yeah." With that, we started making our way out of the park.

~20 Minutes Later~

We made it back to his place, he walked up the stairs and just stood outside the door. He went in his pocket and took out his house keys and turned back to me with a smile. "I had a great time today Sasuke." "I had a great time today too. You and Kiba really know how to plan a date." He laughs a little and rubs the back of his neck. "Mostly Kiba." I smirked and walked up to him. I ran my fingers slowly through his hair and cupped his cheek. " I love you Naruto." He leaned into my hand with the sweetest smile on his face. "I love you too Sasuke." I leaned down as he leaned up and our lips softly touch. I can never get over how soft his lips are. A few seconds later and we pulled away. "Goodnight Naruto." "Goodnight Sasuke. See you tomorrow." I nod and watched him go in his house.

As I was walking back home, I felt my phone go off. I bet that's Kiba calling to ask how it went. I'll call him when I get back to the house. A minute later, I felt my phone go off again. I sighed, he really is pushy when it comes to this stuff.

I made it home, took out the house key and unlocked the door. I went in and saw Itachi and Deidara in the kitchen. I closed the door and walked over to them. I guess Itachi heard me coming since he turned my way. He gave me a small smile. "Hello Sasuke, how was your date with Naruto?" I leaned against the wall and smirked. "It was great. We walked through the park for a while, then we had dinner and we took another walk through the park and sat next to the pond." "Did you ask him out or he asked you?" Deidara asked. I just asked him to be mine...does that count? I think it does since he did say yes. I guess I'll ask Kiba. "I did. He said yes." Itachi came over to me and gave me a hug. "I'm so happy for you little brother." I hugged back. "Thank you Itachi." "Congratulations Sasuke." I let go of Itachi and thanked Deidara.

I went upstairs, took a shower and sat down on my bed. I picked up my phone and unlocked it. 2 missed calls, 1 unread message. The calls are from Kiba and the message is from Naruto. I clicked on the message.

9:21pm Naruto: Hey Sasuke! I hope you made it home safely! I had a great time today. Even though you're a man of few words, you really know how to make me smile but you know what they say: 'Action speaks louder then words.' Okay well ummm I dont know what to say now so I'm gonna get ready for bed soooo I'm gonna stop typing. Goodnight! I Love you!

I smiled at his little message. Action speaks louder then words... well put Naruto. I would text him back but knowing Naruto, he's probably already asleep, but I know that Kiba is still up...I tap his name and waited for him to answer. A couple of rings later, he picked up.

Kiba: Dude! How come you didnt pick up my calls from earlier?!

Sasuke: Cause I was walking home and I wanted to wait until I was home...nothing wrong with that.