Chapter 2

Chapter 2

If you were worried that the book killed me it didn't. I was just saying it killed me mentally, more than physically. This book had a lot of stuff going on. There were three heroines because the story had like a miny side story but like the three main heroines all hung out together, while the three main male leads all hung out, now the villainess did not all hang out they all despised each other.

But the worst villainess was Rihanna; she was the definition of evil. She did not even get evil until her 17th Birthday. Now at first, she played pranks on the main heroine because she was the main villinannes, of the main story. I don't know if that makes sense but hopefully, it does. Now as I was saying Rihanna aka the main villainess got worse and worse, now this book takes place in a magical world with magic beasts and the elements, etc. Rihanna was more worried about her appearance and impressing Eros who is the main male lead. So she did not harness her power, at all.

SO she was weak and helpless, but that didn't mean she did not have money well her parent's doted on her so she used their money. So she did everything in her power to keep Lilly and Eros apart. So just like any typical cliche Lily was a commoner and Eros was the Crown Prince.
And Rihanna was the duke's daughter, yeah yeah cliche. So Rihanna went to a dark mage and got a hypnotizing spell and hypnotized/forced Lily to be in a relationship with this verbally abusive guy and forced her to tell Eros that she has no interest in him. This situation had been going on for a month before Eros noticed something was not right.

And after they knew who the culprit was they exposed the person, which was Rihanna.They kicked her out of the academy. But she kept on going, the next thing she did was she hired two disgusting men might I add,to attempt to assault her. But the plan foiled out and she got exposed, but they did not have enough evidence. So while Rihanna was planning her schemes, Eros and the rest of the male leads and the heroines. All planned to find enough evidence to expose her for,real and to get rid of her. But what they didn't know was that Rihanna was planning something evil.

She found out that there was an arranged marriage between her family and another family, but the woman from Lily's family suddenly died from stress and high blood pressure. So the arranged marriage was not spoken of until Rihanna found it in the history of Lily's family. So she requested an audience with the court and spoke about this problem. That was all good and well but what was not okay. Was the fact that the man who was supposed to be arranged was 43 years old and Lily at the time was 18, so was legally allowed to be able to marry this person.

The man was a little concerned but Rihanna told him he had nothing to worry about. And the man(Whose name is James) was a little hesitant but he remembered that his family had been in debt to Rihanna's father. In the past, Rihanna's grandfather when he was the duke,told the two families that if they combined the two families they could pay off the debt because of Lily's little land and James mine. Rihanna was so happy she found this out. After the two families heard of the news they were in an uproar because how could this happen. But this had the court stamp so it had to happen, and the arranged marriage between the families was agreed to by the Emperor 23 years ago and you can't take back the emperor stamp after the emperor stamped it, not even the emperor.

So when the marriage was in session nobody could say anything, even after Eros had tried everything he could do. So on the wedding night, Rihanna had almost won, but Eros had not given up and he noticed that Lily BIrthday was on April 26 and it was April 20 so she was still a minor. Plot twist am I right. Anyways, Rihanna was exposed and all her evil things, she did more but ehhhh, let's not worry about that. Anyways the other two villainess were doing evil things to the heroines from their story. Long story short the three girls got pushed into a hole with 6 Magical Lions that did stuff I don't want to think about. Everybody else got their happy ending.

You might be wondering why I need to know well, as I look at my new body, in a mirror,that's not mine. And i do a 360 spin and look at a room,that's not mine. Also hair that's not mine. I realized that I'm Rihanna unfortunately. But instead of running away from the protagonist or just trying to ignore them which then they will start to notice me, I'll be evil and I'll be vicious, and I'll be the baddest person out there. But one step at a time one step at a time.