Chapter 3

Well as I turn around and look at this room, I think to myself.
This is a big ole room as I sighed, and looked outside to a world that's nothing like the one I left behind.

            A soft knock could be heard.
Ms.Rihanna
                     "Yes" I replied
"It's time to get ready for school" the maid had said

            "Okay, I'll get dressed by myself"

But mis- I cut her off that will be all Miriam.

"As you wish" you could hear her light footsteps leave the hallway

       Okay, now that I have taken care of her I shall get dressed.

I looked at my enormous closet and was in shock at how many clothes this woman had.
While I looked for the uniform I had to wear to school. It was a nice uniform that had not one speck of dust on it.

     As I was getting dressed I heard a notification from my phone. As I was walking toward my nightstand, I remembered that I have no idea what this girl's password is. As I was trying random and easy combos I remembered I'm in the body of a girl that is a boy-obsessed.

   So much for using your head, I said to myself.

As I typed in the digit, 3-7-6-7. Ding! There I got into her phone as I saw the home screen of an overly in love girl and a boy who hated the girl. I saw the notification was from Instagram as I clicked the app I saw dozens of comments under my post.

I was startled at all the hate comments from anonymous accounts because who dared to say such hateful things to the Duke's Daughter. People with balls, that's all I can say about that, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the damn Prince or his annoying followers. I threw my phone back down.

   As I was thinking about how bad my situation is, I walked towards the mirror and looked at my figure, and pointed towards the person in the mirror. You're a bad bitch and you will survive this.

          As I put my long curly hair in a bun and put on my uniform, and put my phone in this mini bag I had on my floor and these expensive glasses on my face and some Jewelry. I knew I was ready.

          As I walked down the stairs of my penthouse I saw that Miriam had already laid out a nice breakfast for me and was waiting for me to sit down.

   I saw that it was all sweets and carbs.

     I murmured something under my breath.

"Miriam" I called.

     "Yes Miss" she replied with urgency

"Why is it that you want me to be a healthy person, but only give me carbs and fats". I said

"My apology, I will tell the chef right away". She bowed and was about to scurry off.

  When I almost forgot that, the one incompetent chef who was under me was a filthy rat and sabotaged me. And gave me food that would eventually form a toxic in me to go little nuts.

    I don't even want to get into that.

"Miriam" I spoke

   "Yes ma'am," she said with a quiet voice.

"I have a request," I said with a smirk.

Not too long after, I saw the cooking director and the main chef.

  "Miss Rihanna," they both said with annoyance.

A smile formed on my face.

   "You guys are both fired," I said with no interest

But miss you can't just fire me. I've been working under your house for 30 years. The director said.

    "I won't repeat myself in fact since you wasted my time anybody working under the both of you are fired," I said

  Now I have school and I have to see my hubby, Eros. Even though I said that out loud I wanted to throw the words out my mouth.

   "Miriam, escort them out and the rest of the cooking crew and make sure I have the best cooks who only cook the best with good intentions for me, by the time I get back from school," I said

   "And also if this incident reaches other people's ears and onto social media, it's on you, don't disappoint me," I said as I walked out of my penthouse to my garage.

    Where I saw my driver waiting for me.

(That's Rihanna at the top)