PinkVelvet: Why I'm Worried About SHINee's Sian

"Hello Everyone! It's PinkVelvet and welcomes back to my channel, or if you're new here we talk about kpop theories, reaction videos, and watching groups from debut to now, and many more. Today's topic is a bit more serious, however. Today we're talking about Yun Sian. If you don't know who Sian is then let's get into the video!"

*******

"Yun Sian is a member of Group SHINee under SM Entertainment. She was born on April 12, 1993. She is half Korean Half Chinese. Her dad is Korean and her mom was Chinese. Sian was born in Shanghai, China but her family moved back and forth from Korea to China. When her mom died she moved back to Korea a month before she moved to Australia when she was 6 and her sister was three. She stayed with her mom's older sister and their daughters. Sian stayed until she was ten and her sister was seven. After the whole family moved back to Korea."

After moving to Korea Sian would go against her dad's wishes to become an actor like him and with the help of her stepmom go to SM Entertainment open addition passing and becoming trainee under SM Entertainment."

Sian would go to train for 5 years before debuting in SHINee. SM had planned to put Sian in F(X) but she would be taken out of the lineup and replaced with Katerina Hwang.

Once SHINee became popular and saw a rise in fame Sian would get into acting where she would great success. In 2016 Sian would make her solo debut with Mini Album "Cherry Motion" with the title track "Love Cherry Motion" and then in 2018, she would debut Solo in China.

"Now that we know her back story let's get into her dating history which will play a big part in this video."

*******

"Sian has had one know relationship in the public eye. It Is unknown if Sian had dated one since then. Her first relationship was with G-Dragon. The two were best friends they began dating and Two months into them dating they were outed by dispatch. Both YG and SM would confirm it be true. They dated for three years before calling it quits. The reason behind the breakup is that both Sian and G-Dragon stated when they started dating they were different people than who they are now. After not talking to each other for a month Sian finally called him and said they needed to talk. Once they talk they both came to an agreement it was right for them to break but still remain friends.

This broke my heart because I loved them together and hope they would get married but I'm so glad that they ended on good terms and are close friends to this day.

Fast forward to 2017 the hardest year for Sian and fans ever the death of Sian's best friend/brother and bandmate Jonghyun passed away from suicide. This took a big toll on Sian as she went into a deep depression but she continued to work and do her best.

Now If Sian dated anyone is unknown but I think that she was dating someone. During 2017 I noticed that Sian and former EXO'S Tao seemed a lot closer than they were before which is why I think that she and Tao could have been dating.

When 2018 Sian changed a lot. She was not the same it was like she was scared of something or someone. Sian began to wear clothes that covered her arms and legs. She began wearing heavier makeup like she was trying to hide something.

On every talk show Sian would sit away from her members and limit action she had with them. If any members or friends put their hands on Sian she would flinch as their hands toughed her skin put she would relax once she saw who it was but she would be uneasy and move away from them or remove their hands. Sian did this alt with all her male friends but not her female friends.

This would go for a while. Around 2019 Sian began putting on some weight which made her the topic of online hate. Many joked that Sian was pregnant.

The one thing that scared me the most was when Sian was Doni and Coni and Coni hit her with a toy humper and Sian fell the screaming and crying and holding to stomach. That she was taken off set and rushed away.

This was the turning point for everything SM would finally get involved as something was wrong and the next day SM announced Sian would go on indefinite hiatus due to Undisclosed Medical Reasons. Sian would go on two years returning on January 24th, 2021 just in time for SHINee's comeback with 'Don't Call Me.' From there Sian would go on to have a solo comeback with a full album and her 1st Mini album in China. Moonlight Ent would release a project group with Sian and her sister and cousin but Sian would not sit on promotions due to her still begin on hiatus when the promotion were taking place.

"I now want to get into some of my theory on what I think was happing

******

Thoery one: Misstreamnt from SM

It is no secret that SM has a track record of treating their no Korean trainee like shit, especially their Chinese trainee I mean look at the former members of EXO who were Chinese. Sian begins both Chinese and Korean was an advantage for SM. They would give too much or no schedule at all. SM pushed her lot in china but would only let her stay in china for a couple of weeks.

SM also give her only one album when she debuted but the rest was the digital signal it was not until 2021 SM gave Sian her first-ever Solo Album that became a big hit AND LET ME TELL YOU SIAN SHINED SO MUCH IN SESNE. I also feel this might not be true considering how SM handle her hiatus and go on break for two years.

Theory Two: Mental Health

I have a feeling that Sian was struggling with Mental Health. Sian was of the idols people loved to hate. She was the target for hate comments for the only girl in SHINee and being half Korean and Chinese. People would call her kind for name and anything she did make people would find something to make her look bad even she did not do anything.

This was also the year Sian lost two of her best friends Sulli and Goo Hara to suicide. This took a big toll on her and everyone around her. I can't imagine how Sian felt.

So I think in 2019 it got too much for which caused her to have a break down and go on her two year break.

Theory Three: Sian was Pregnant

Now, I am not so sure about I figured I would talk about this topic since a lot of people have mentioned it before she went here break. In 2019 Sian began to gain a lot of weight. Sian had always been praised for having a perfect figure. So when she gained weight for the first time this left many people shocked and confused.

Fans noticed that she was getting bigger and her stomach was sticking out a lot more than before. A lot of the time she was would be seen with her hands covering her stomach or one of her friend putting their arms around her stomach covering it.

Now if this Is true and Sian was pregnant I wish her all the best and whoever is with is I hope that she is happy with them and that they love this child like crazy.

*****

That's all for today, we might but never know what happened in those two years. I'm just happy she's back and I hope she recovered or continues to recover. I wish her nothing but the best, let me know any other theories you have down below, and remember be respectful towards Sian and anyone else mentioned here.

She is clearly going through something and we as fans and people, in general, need to be supportive. With that being said, goodbye everyone! PinkVelvet out until next week! bye! "