SHINee's Sian comes out and says she is a victim of domestic abuse + More

SHINee Sian speaks out about a time she was in an abusive relationship

On March 7th Yun Sian member of the group SHINee took to her personal Instagram to share her story of a toxic relationship she was once in.

She revealed that she and this person meet back in 2017 and then first things took a true for the worst to the point a close male friend of Sian took notice and helped her get out of the relationship resulting in them falling in love. Sian also related that she and her current boyfriend have a kid together a baby girl who Sian did not name.

Seoms (Sian's fanbase) and Shawols (SHINee's fanbase) are trying to uncover the mystery man that Sian was referring to in this post. Fans have been asking other fans to let Sian and her new boyfriend have their privacy and not post any pictures do Sian's daunter.

Fans and nonfans alike have also been demanding that Moonlight Entertainment drops Hyuk at an artist, as well as saying they will boycott all Moonlight Entertainment artists until he is kicked out of Moonlight Entertainment.

The words #WELOVEYOUSIANNY, #JUSTICEFORHEYSEO #MOONLIGTHGROPHYUK have been trending on Twitter.

Both Moonlight Entertainment and SM Entertainment are yet to respond.

What Do You Think of All This? Let Us Know In The Comment.

Source (1),(2)

USERNAME: Yo this is so funny

USERNAME: Yo this is so funny. Hyuk is famous but he is not famous because a lot of people are siding with Sian

USERNAME: He is more famous internal than in Korea so.......

USERNAME: Moonlight Entertainment should drop him already like what are waiting for?!

USERNAME: I love Moonlight Entertainment but I will boycott all Moonlight Entertainment artists until he is kicked out of Moonlight Entertainment.

USERNAME: people are defending him. how??

— USERNAME: because he didn't do anything wrong. They're clearly lying for attention

USERNAME: Sian felt her relevance going away so she made this whole thing up. so dumb.

— USERNAME: Hyuk hasn't been relevant for years lol

USERNAME: we should stay neutral until both sides come fully out.

USERNAME: Sian's solo career flopped anyway so who cares?