INSTAGRAM #46

_siannyyy✓

_siannyyy: Hello my dear Seoms and Shawol, I have some news I would like to share with you all

_siannyyy: Hello my dear Seoms and Shawol, I have some news I would like to share with you all. This is been something I have been hiding for a long time and only people who are close to me know what I am about to tell you.

I Yun Sian am a victim of abuse. In 2017 I started dating this man in the very beginning he was kind and sweet. He made me laugh and smile and made me feel happy in my darkest days. As time went on things started to change. He changed. He would yell at me every time he got and made me feel bad about myself. If I put on a little bit of weight he would point it out and tell me  that I needed the loose weight.

Every time I  did anything my bandmates or any other male idol he would call me all sorts of mean names. He would always check up on me  all the time to see where I was, or what I  doing and who I was with. He controlled where I went and who I  went to see, and got angry if I did not do what he said. He would to every signal schedule I had.

He would accuse me of being unfaithful or of flirting. He also isolated me  from family and friends, often by behaving rudely towards them or telling me that trying to break us up. He would put me down, either publicly or privately, by attacking my intelligence, looks, mental health, or capabilities. He constantly compares me unfavorably to others.

He blamed me for all the problems in our relationship, and for his violent outbursts. He would  say things like, 'No one else will want you.' He would yell or sulk, and deliberately break things that  I valued.

He would threaten to use violence against me, my family, friends, or a pet. He would push me, shove, hit or grab me., He made me do things I did not want to do. This went on for two years but somehow I did a good job of hiding it from the people I loved.

Now I can't keep this in any longer. If it was not for my current boyfriend who took notice of what was going on and saved me I would not be here today.

He took me away from that horrible man and made me tell him everything. He took care of me when I was slowly falling apart. He went with me to my company to tell them what was going on. Even though I was away from him and I was still very sacred. Soon after we both started growing feelings for each other and I had fallen in love with my current boyfriend and I had found out I was pregnant with our child. I knew that at that moment I needed to keep a closer eye out for our child. I started to put on some weight, I had the company that I was pregnant and I told my family and friend.

On a show one day I lost it. A little playful joke made me lose it on tv where everyone could see it. From there I went on an indefinite hiatus for two years. In those two years, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. These two people brought light into my life and made me feel loved again.

They made me feel like Sian I was when I first debuted the Sian this horrible man took away from me. The man who taught so low of me when he was the one who the low. It took me a while to realize that I was not the problem but he was the one with the problem.

Kwon Hyuk I hope you get what is coming for you and I hope this statement changes everything for you. Hye-soo and Kwon Min I am sorry it took me this long to say something. I had to be strong to say this to my fans thank you for giving me that time. I love you both. Let's meet up soon.

Liked by ninaandsian and millions of others........

Comment have been turned off this post