Chapter Six

~ My summer is about to end and school was starting on Monday I was so excited for my acting school, acting is my favorite thing to do. I was sad to leave Charlie home for the first time since I found him; and I was going to the first grade" I hope I get to met my acting teachers on Monday. The baseball player told me not to be scared he said you will do fine also you will met some new friends at your new school honey," my dad gives me great advice. My school is not that far from where I live, so today I have to sleep early so I won't be tired for school in the morning I have to to wake up at 5:30 to do my make up. My dad lets me where make up to school only on the first day;" & time flow by so fast also it was time for me to go to school my dad walked me to school" he can hug me & kiss me good bye. My dad said bye honey see you later also said I will pick you up after school & I give him a smile back to him & I went inside to meet my new teacher; she was an actress on tv & movies. My teacher said," Ms.Wilson yes! Emily. Have you worked famous actors & actresses yes I have I worked with Drew Berrymore Adam Sandler & Jonah Hill. I will work those actors & actress one day I said to my teacher Ms.Willson & she said for today's class I will show you how to do good acting scenes for when you get your first acting job okay so first you have to meet the actor or actress you are doing scenes with so you can get comfortable with the actor that way you won't mess up your lines. I get what you are saying Ms.Willson.Everyone said in a happy voice," the teacher was tell us how to act good so one day we will be good actors just like her. By the she was done with lesson also it was time for recess" all of the kids in my started screaming outside very loud except me & I went straight to the swings also I never been on a swing since I had one in my old house & I met this girl name Gina she was so nice to me & she told me want to be friends with me & I said yes. Also I said besties for life. Do you want to meet my dad the baseball player after school today & she said sure," I love baseball Gina said & she ask me what is your favorite baseball team Emily & I said The Mets also that is the team my daddy plays for & she ask me what is your dad's his name is Richie Allen & his number is 11 that is your dad Gina said with a screaming voice he is my favorite player. You will meet him today. Good Gina said," & Ms.Willson also the time went by so fast it was time for us to go home & we said bye Ms Willson," come with me so you can meet my dad where is he.He is right outside hi dad this is my new friend Gina nice to meet you Gina.Dad Gina is a big fan of yours. oh really Gina yes sir I am. When I have a game here in New York I will invite to a Mets game. What do you say Gina & she said I have to ask my mom if I can go to the game. we said bye to Gina & went home also I going to take a nape before dinner time & tell my dad how my day was at school.

don't for get to vote and comment on what you think about chapter six also no hate please!