Chapter Seven

~ Its was the first day of summer me & my dad we were going to the movies, we were going to see Mulan.Its my favorite to watch & I love to sing Reflection by Christina Aguilera" & my dad told me that I have a beautiful voice! thank you dad I said to him; my dad said you can get some popcorn & some candy okay daddy, Emily says to her dad with a happy face. Oh my dad says to what do you want to drink honey I think I want some lemonade & we are going to share the drink okay Emily yes daddy that is fine with me dad. My dad told me his favorite character is Mushu the dragon & mine is Mulan she is so pretty" & I love how she goes to war for her dad instead of him; come on Emily the movie is going to start okay dad i'm coming! me & my dad are so excited to watch the movie Mulan & sing the songs from the movie. my dad & me picked the middle sits so we can see the movie so perfect & the movie is starting & we were eating some popcorn & some candy my dad asked me what flavor candy did you get Emily I got cherry flavor candy, awesome honey. My dad was crushing on Mulan & I can see it on his face but I didn't say anything to him. He was so happy to see the movie, & we were waiting for the songs to come on we can start singing! my dad was so focused on the movie & we both started singing the songs while watching the movie  & the people in the back were loving it & there were singing as well. They said that we have a beautiful voice you & your daughter; have & we both said thank you. My dad was blushing on that lady that told us thank you & he said are you single & she said yes, me too & can I get your number yes the lady said & so I put my phone number on her phone & she put her phone number on my phone so we can call each other later. My dad was happy that he has some to talk to since my mom passed away when I was a baby" & I can't wait to tell Charlie all about the movie later, time went by so fast that its was time to go home & my dad was holding the ladies hand & they both look happy at each other & my dad said I will call you later okay & can I get your name my name yes my name is Susan I love that name thanks Susan said to my dad & she said you look familiar! do I yes & have you played Baseball yes I was on the team the Mets. Wow Susan you were my favorite player! oh my dad says & he was blushing with a happy look" "do you want to come over for dinner later Susan? & she says yes I would love to, & you can meet our cat Charlie. I love cats she says, okay come by like at 7 okay I will & I texted you my address so you will know where we live" & I didn't get your name my is Frank, okay see you later Frank after the movie; Frank & Emily want to the store so they can make dinner tonight & ask her to be my girlfriend, that is awesome dad & hopefully she will be my new mom, fingers crossed Emily says with a happy smile. We are making some spaghetti & meatballs & my cooking will taste great Frank says. After they left the store & went home to start dinner, Emily set the table for me please okay daddy she says" Susan will be here soon. Emily went to the living room & watch some cartoons while she waits to open the door for Susan, I hear a car it must be Susan" let her in honey okay daddy, so Emily opens the door for Susan & she says you must be Emily yes I am. You look pretty; why thank you Susan. Frank says Susan I'm in the kitchen getting the food ready hi Frank hi Susan & Frank give a kiss on the cheek! Susan was blushing & the food smells so good Frank. & he takes the food to the table before they start eating we pray first, Emily says, Emily starts off the prayer & Susan says that was beautiful Emily & she says thank you to Susan; now we can start eating Frank says, my dad is a great cook Emily says to Susan! & she smiles back at Susan & what is for dessert? Cookies Frank says I bought them at the store today they look delicious Susan says. I can't wait to try them Frank I hope you like them he says to Susan" " that was a lovely dinner Frank! Susan says to Frank & let go sit outside so we can talk okay Frank says & Emily says I will watch some TV got to long & you have to take a shower Emily okay daddy, & Frank tells Susan Will you be my girlfriend & she says yes I will be your girlfriend Frank & Frank gives Susan a kiss on the cheek & they both were happy that they are in a relationship & I can't wait to tell Emily; me too Susan says. Lets tell her Emily can you come here please okay, so Emily comes outside & Frank tells her guess what ( what ) Susan is my girlfriend he says to Emily" " I am happy for the both of the you & they both said thanks Emily & she gives both of them a hug of congratulations. Then Susan says goodbye to Frank & Emily & they both say goodbye to her as well. I had a good time Frank & hope we can do this again & we will soon Frank says, & Frank goes upstairs & reads Emily a book & then he goes to bed with a happy face that he finally he has a girlfriend now.

I hope you like this story & make sure to vote & comment on what you think of the story also don't forget to hit that follow button so you guys will know when I post.