Oops

Janet is throwing up everywhere. The bar tender was watching with concern. He walks over and asks her if she needs a ride home. His Australian accent was strong. Janet agrees and throws herself on him, not really knowing what's going on. The aussie bartender walks her out to her car. He takes her to her house and he stays for a while to take care of her when waves of exhaustion rolled through him. He passed out next to Janet.

------Present day: Janet POV----------

I wake up with the aussie bartender beside me, also just waking up. I begin to panic, checking my clothes. They're still in tact. The aussie bartender see's the look on my face and said nothing inappropriate happened. He was just taking care of her. I sigh, relieved.
KNOCK KNOCK
The aussie and I jump. I look out to see my ma at the door. I begin to panic, she would take this the wrong way. She already tries to get me with Katrina, and I don't know why. It also doesn't help that Katrina blushes and starts getting clumsy with her words.
"Stay here," I hissed to the bartender.
I walk to the door and stick my head out.
"What do you want ma?" I ask.
"I just came to tell you that I stopped drinking, " Nona said.
"Ma that's the fourth time this month you've said that. A call would've sufficed. "
"Well excuse me I thought that was a big deal," she says. "Now where is my little Ravioli?"
"Oh she's with Katrina. She should be back soon."
"I'll just stay until then!"
I begin to get nervous. She needed to leave so that I could sneak the aussie out.
Nona picked up on my tension.
"I've watched enough Dateline episodes to know what's going on. Say what if you're in danger," Nona says quickly.
"What?!," I exclaimed, confused.
"Oh my god," Ma said.
Just then Katina walks up with Riley. I couldn't help but stare at her for a minute. She wouldn't really meet my eye. Riley looks at both of us, grins, and begins to walk around.
"Hello Janet. Hello Nona," Katrina said, her Russian accent stronger than normal.
"Katrina I think she is being held hostage," Nona whispers.
"What?!"
"Ma no I'm not-"
"Blink twice if you're in danger," Katrina said.
I blink once, then force myself to try not to blink again.
"That's one!" Katrina says.
I fail. I blink again.
"I can't NOT blink Katrina!"
Too late, Katrina and Ma storm into my house to find the aussie bartender making breakfast.

------------------Katrina POV-----------

My heart stops when I see who is in the kitchen. The aussie bartender. Anger swells up in my veins.
"What is HE doing here?!" I ask.
"Well isn't it obvious? "Nona asks. "They were doing the Devils Tango. Buttering the Biscuit. Exploring her Chamber of Secrets."
"MA!"
I manage to level my voice. "So.... you.... slept with him?"
"No it's not like that. I was unconscious."
I glare at him and whisper, "I'll kill him."
"No! I was drunk and he drove me home!"
"It's true mate. She was throwin up everywhere. I took her home, took care of her, and we fell asleep together! That's it!"
"Exactly, " Janet says.
I don't really buy it, but I accept it. Just then Riley came in and looked up at the bartender in confusion.
"Are you my new dad?" she asked.
"Nah mate, just a friend. But I can cool ya some breaky," said the aussie, smiling.
"Otay!" Riley says as she continues to skip around.
"Manosi?" the aussie asks Nona.
"That's the only word that came out of your mouth that I understood. Make it a double," Nona says.
The bartender looks at me, "Screwdriver?"
"So I can screw it into your head...." I whisper.
"Katrina!" Janet whispers.
I sigh, "Hold the orange juice."
I leave the room, vodka bottle in my hand. I must've seemed upset. I heard Janet and Nona arguing about who gets to talk to me. Eventually Nona points out that she is the one I am not happy with, so Janet let's Nona come talk to me.
"Nona can you keep a secret," I asked. I needed to get my feelings off my chest.
"I know you like Janet," she says.
I nearly spit out my vodka. "It's that obvious?!?"
"Yep. Janet can't read emotions though. Even my little Ravioli knows. She told me she told you."
I grab another bottle of vodka and down it. I must've looked defeated.
"I can try and help you, but just keep in mind. Janet doesn't really know who she is right now. Give it time."
I look at her in shock. "That's actually good advice Nona. Thank you," I say as we both stand up. I hug her before we rejoin Janet and Mr. Down under.

-------------Narrative POV-----------

"All right. I got to go home to the boys," Katrina says to Janet, her voice slightly weaker.
"Oh okay. And Katrina?"
"Da?"
"I'm sorry. Truly," Janet's voice cracks slightly. Katrina hesitates before giving her friend a gentle hug, something that surprised them both.
Katrina pulls away, smiles sadly, and walks out. Janet sighs, thanks the aussie bartender for his help, gets a bottle of wine, and sits on the couch with Nona and Riley.
"Mam?" Riley asks.
"Yea?"
"Will I ever have another parent?"
Janet chokes up and pulls her daughter close to her.
"I don't know sweetie. Why do you ask?"
"Becwause you seem lonely and sad all the time."
Janet begins sobbing as her and Riley hold each other tighter. Nona decides to let the two of the hug whist she cleans up a bit.
"I don't know if I'll ever find a partner Riley," Janet whispers.
This confuses Riley. "What about Katrina?"
Janet is shocked. Why would Riley see the Russian as a possible love interest of hers?
Janet shakes her head. "No Riley. Katrina and I are only really good friends."
Riley rolls her eyes, but decides to say nothing else.
"I gotta take a nap. I'm extremely hungover," Janet says to Nona.
Nona smiles and waves her hand towards Janet's room, indicating that it was okay.

A/N: Hey everyone! a bit of a longer chapter, and they're just gonna get longer! This is the point where I kind of turn away from Kris's events, like how Katrina and Janet start dating, and make up my own thing that is hopefully as good. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Especially the Nona/Katrina and Janet/Riley bonding moments. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed. I have many more ideas but am open for suggestions! This next chapter is probably gonna take me most of the night to do, so yeah. Anyways have a nice day/night