"Janet, Ty vyydesh' za menya zamuzh?"

-----------Katrina POV----------
Janet and I walk through the forest holding hands, laughing. We were in pure bliss. Czar told us to get out and enjoy ourselves despite what happened.

"Katrina what do you think the rest of our lives will look like?" Janet asks

"I don't know Janet. What do you want our future to look like?" I ask.

Janet hums quietly and lays her head on my shoulder as we stand in the middle of the forest. I smile and kiss her forehead. We look out at the view. Rays of sunlight poke through the canopy of trees. The green reflecting the light. Beautiful nature sounds echoed through the woods.

I know where I want it to happen when I get everything ready, I thought.

"Will you excuse me for a hot second Janet?" I ask.
She looks at me and nods. I pull out my phone and text Nona.

(Messages)
>Katrina
-Nona

>Hey Nona, what do you think about me proposing to Janet?

-i think that's a wonderful idea Katrina! You have my blessing

>Really?!?

-of course! When do you plan on proposing?

>Tonight on a walk through the forest we're in right now. It is very romantic.

-okay! I'll help you pick out a ring and you can leave Janet with Czar

>Got it. Thank you. Meet at my place in an hour.

-got it

I smirk as I head back towards Janet. She looks confused as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"What do you think of this place?" I ask.

"Katrina... it's beautiful..."

"Good," I say as I kiss her again. "We need to get going probably. Your mom needs my help lifting stuff. She's going to be at my place in an hour."

Janet nods as we head back towards the car. We buckle up and drive back to my place.

An hour later

"Czar take good care of Janet please," I say. He smiles and nods before closing the door behind me as i head out to Nona's car.

"So," Nona begins, "what do you need for this?"

"Well, picnic stuff. So a basket, blanket,drinks, food, etc. And I'll need a ring as well."

Nona smiles. "How about a ring that has been in our family for 7 generations? Janet has always loved the ring. I was always torn between giving it to either Janet or Marie, but quite honestly I'd rather give it to Janet. Sound good?"

I nod as we head to Nona's house to pick up the ring and the box. She rushes in to grab it, and in 5 minutes she came back on with a beautiful black leather box. It had gray patterns on it. Nona comes back in the car, turns to me, then opens the box. I gasp.

The inside was velvet material. The ring was absolutely beautiful. Pure silver with diamond patterns, and a pure diamond in the center. I gently take the ring from Nona.

"It's... it's beautiful, " I manage to get out. Nona just smiles as we head to the store.

"It feels so good to drive again, " Nona says. That gets my attention.

"What do you mean again?!"

"Well last year my license was revoked because I'm one point away from being legally blind. But don't worry. I've been watching these nature movies and I've learned a thing called echolocation. Watch."