The next chapter

------------Misha POV----------

I was spying on mother and Janet. I didn't really mean to, but I heard mother confess her love for Janet in Russian, and she was sober. I run to go tell Riley and Sergei.
"Riley! Sergei!" I yell. They both stop what they're doing and looking at me.
"Da what is it Misha?" Sergei asked.
"Mother is sober and confessed her love for Janet in Russian!" I exclaim whilst keeping my voice down at the same time. Mother didn't need to hear this.
"Really?!??!" Sergei asks.
"Yeah!"
"So Katrina DOES like my mom?!" Riley asks.
"Yeah! We need to work out a plan to get them together!"
"Otay! How about we set up a date? Nona and Carol cam help!" Riley said.
"Sure! You need to get your mom's phone tho, I can send the texts and delete them once I have them," I say.
"Otay!"

------------Riley POV------------

I go into the room to find my mom still in Katrina's arms. I go up and face both her and Katrina. They jump away from each other.
"Riley! What did I say about sneaking up on me like that?!" mom says.
"I sowrry. I just wanted your phone so I can play let it go and do my dance."
"Riley..."
"PWEAASEE"
"Fine!" Mom hands me her phone.
"Tank you!"

I rush back to Misha and give him the phone. He them gives the phone to Sergei. We both look over Sergei's shoulders as he creates a secret group chat between my Nona and Carol.

-Ello comrades, this is Sergei. Misha heard Katrina confess her love for Janet in Russian whilst sober, so we are trying to get them to date. Riley wanted you help putting this together. Any way we can all meet up at Nona's house?

Carol- Well I just love that idea! You kids are so nice!

Nona- I like it too. I can ask Janet and Katrina if you all can stay at my place. We can set up the date while Katrina and Janet go to the bar

Sergei- Good idea. They can then stay the night at each other's places and come pick us up in the morning!

Nona- Sounds good to me my little Raviolis. Carol what do you think?

Carol- Well I think it is a marvelous idea kids

Nona- I'll text Janet in 10 minutes

Sergei- Okay I'll delete this chat now

Sergei deleted the chat and hands me the phone.
"Tank you Sergei!" I say.
"No problem Riley!" Sergei says.

----------Janet POV---------

"Here you go mom," Riley says as she hands me back my phone.
"Thank you," I say.
I pull away from Katrina when she leaves. I didn't want to, but I couldn't lead her on. Katrina looks pained, she is about to say something before my ma starts calling me.

I sigh and pick it up

"Hello Ma."
"Hello my little Linguini how are you?"
"Fine. Never better."
"You with anyone?"
"Oh only Katrina. Why?
"Put me on speaker so that she can hear me and we can talk as well."
I found this request a little strange, but put Ma on speaker. 
"Hey Katrina," Ma says.
"Ello Nona. How have you been?
"Quite alright. You sound sad."
"Da it is nothing."
"If you say so. I was calling because I wanted to know if my little Ravioli and her friends can come stay with me while you two girls get a night out at the bar or something. "
"Oh, sure ma. I don't mind. What about you Katrina?"
"Da sounds like fun," Katrina says quietly.
"Excellent! The only term is that you two have to look really nice for when you come by to pick the kids up."
"Okay ma, I'll drop them off here in a few."
"Good! Also Janet keep in mind I'm very hip and very now. I even rescheduled my colonoscopy for this!"
"That's great ma. I gotta get the kids around. Love you."
"Bye my little Linguini!"
And she hangs up the phone.

I look at Katrina with a puzzled look. She also looked confused.
"What was that about?" she asked.
"I don't know, but I guess we should take the kids to my ma's place now."

We get the kids ready, pile up in Katrina's car since it was bigger, and started to head towards my ma's.

------------Katrina POV----------

I panic on the way to Nona's. I knew she knew I liked her daughter. I even TOLD her! I just hope she isn't up to something.
We pull into the driveway to be greeted by Nona and... Carol?
Janet, the kids, and I exit the vehicle and walk up to them.
"Eello Carol. Why are you here?" I asked.
"Oh well I thought it'd be fun if I brought my boys over to play with Riley and your boys! They're inside getting ready so you can't see them," says Carol.
"We my little Linguini and my little hot Russian soon to be daughter-in-law have a nice evening!" Nona says as she slams the door.

"Hot Russian daughter-in-law?" I ask confused.
Janet is a deep shade of maroon. "Uh I dont know what she is talking about. Anyways wanna head to the movies? I heard Free Guy was out, and I think it might be interesting. "
"Da okay," I reply with a smile. Janet returns the smile and we head out to the movies.

-----------A few hours later: Janet POV-----

"That was a good movie," I said.
"Da I wasn't expecting that to be quite honest. I still liked it though."
"Wanna play drinking games?" I ask.
Katrina looks at me, puzzled. "What kind of question is that? Of course I do!"
We get back to my house and I get out my truth or dare game set. We decided we would take a shot of vodka every time we get a dare.
Pretty soon we were drunk off our faces.
"Goooo on Katrinaaaaaaaa! What does the dare sayyyyy?" I slur.
Katrina pales slightly before drinking another shot, and scooting closer to me. I was confused but didn't say anything.
Finally Katrina shows me the card.
Make out with the person you are playing this with.
I visibly gulp as temptation was coursing through me. Katrina didn't kiss me yet because she wanted me to have a choice, but I could see longing in her eyes. At this point I don't know if its us talking or the alcohol.
"Katrina..." I begin to say before she shuts me up. She locks her lips with mine. I gasped slightly then kissed her back. We made out passionately. Katrina taking control of my mouth as my hands explore her curves.
Finally we pull away, gasping. I was shaking from the adrenaline.
"Here Janet, let me carry you to the couch," Katrina says, her Russian accent huskier than normal.
I simply nod as she picks me up in a bridal position and lays me on the couch. She turns on my favorite show and snuggles up next to me. I bury my head into her chest, breathing in her floral scent before the world goes black.

-----------Nona POV---------

The boys and Riley organized it all. We went to the Walmarts and got all sorts of stuff for Janet and Katrina's date that they didn't know about. I loved getting Janet flustered. The way she blushed when I called Katrina my hot daughter-in-law? Perfect.
Carol and I decorate my house as the kids go through the plan. This was supposed to be a nice romantic lunch. Carol would be the cook, the kids would be the waiters, and I'd be the one that embarrasses the light out of Janet.

I smile as the boys and Riley set everything up. They knew what all they wanted, and I had to say this looks nice.
"Janet texted me and said that they're on their way guys!" I tell them. They nod.
"Where is Pop Pop?" asks Riley.
"Oh he went out so we can do this," I reply.
"Oh otay!" Riley says.
I turn around to look out my window just in time to see Katrina and Janet walking towards the door.
"They're coming! Places everyone!"

-------Katrina POV------

I woke up with Janet around my arms. OF course we talked about what happened that night and both agree that it was the alcohol. Well, for her at least..

We both walk up towards Nona's front door. I was wearing a tight black dress with slight heels and light makeup.
Janet looked stunning. She wore a red dress with black heels and light makeup. Her lips were rosy. I really wanted to kiss them again.
"Why did your mom want us to dress nice?" I ask Janet.
She just shrugged. "Beats me. I never know what goes through her head. "
We both are greeted by Nona, who escorts us inside to something amazing...

A/N: Heyyyyyy everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update maybe once or twice this weekend okay? I still have so much more so please be patient =)