The surprise

--------Janet POV---------

"MA! CAROL! KIDS!" I yell as I clench my fists. Did they really do this so Katrina and I could date?
"Ello!" said 3 toddler voices.
"Hey Janet! Hey Katrina!" says Carol.
Ma was just standing there grinning, a mischievous look in her eyes.
"What is going on-"
Katrina never got to finish her sentence. Misha grabbed his mom's hand and escorted her to the table. Sergei did the same with me.
"You spawns of Satan. Who's idea was this?" I ask.
They all looked at Riley. Carol came over and showed Katrina something. Her eyebrows crept higher and higher as she read the messages...

-----------Katrina POV--------

Them little rascals. They were providing me with a romantic opportunity to confess. I look down at my lap. Unable to look at Janet anymore. Nona comes up from behind and gives my shoulder a comforting squeeze.
"The kids are the waiters. Carol shall be the cook. I'm the one that embarrasses the light out of Janet!" Nona says, a little too gleefully.

Janet looked down at her lap as well, and I finally looked up. Her beautiful blonde hair acted as curtains to her face. Her eyes shimmered in the light. Her rosy red lips turned into a slight frown.
"This is all so much. I mean think about it Katrina.  Especially after last night? I- We're not even in love!"
I wince and look around. Taking in the scenery. It was a dim mood. Romantic fairy lights around the walls and windows. Sweet floral scented candles, and vines that hung down on the walls. It was all so beautiful. And Carol's cooking smelt wonderful. 
"Now now, " I hear Carol say from the kitchen. Janet and I both look up to see her. "This isn't the time for that right now. Y'all need food. KIDS!"
The kids shuffle around excitedly.  They bring out plates of Janet's favorite food as well as mine. Nona then pours the alcoholic drinks.
The kids and Carol leave us to eat while Nona stayed behind. 

"So Janet, what did you mean by 'Especially after what happened last night'? What happened between you girls?" Nona asked.
"Oh uh... we made out and fell asleep cuddling, but we both agreed that it was the alcohol," says Janet.
"Da," I whisper. I didn't trust myself to say anything else.
"Oh? Katrina agreed with that?" Nona asked.
"Da," I said. It came out pained. It wasn't even a whisper at that point.
Janet looks me over with confusion. Nona looks me over with concern. I shift uncomfortably.
"Katrina what's going on?" Janet pleaded. "I want to help you."
I couldn't keep it in. It hurt to much. I began to shake from anxiety.  I decided to confess.
"I love you Janet. I have loved you for a long time now."
I couldn't bring myself to look at her face, so I excused myself outside. While out there Misha and Sergei come out and hug my legs. I sit down and pull them into a hug, allowing silent sobs to come out of me.

---------Janet POV---------

I sit there, shocked. So Katrina DID love me. I just had no idea how much it hurt her. And now she was crying in front of her kids?! She never lets emotions out like that! I just sit there, feeling hollow. I didn't know if I felt the same or not.
Riley and Carol came over. Riley hugged me and Carol gripped my shoulder in comfort.
"Things arent the same as middle school Janet. I think you are definitely not straight. But we cant rush you. Yet you do seem to be playing with Katrina's feelings at the same time as you question. "
I choke back a sob. I've been thinking about telling Katrina how I've felt for a long time now. Heck, even the aussie knew I wanted her. I sigh, and ask for privacy as Katrina comes back inside.
She never made it to the table. I stood up, and walked over to her, holding her hand and gripping it slightly. I stare into her eyes. They were red, and I felt an arch of pain go through my heart seeing her like this.
I pull her into a hug and whisper in here ear, "I love you too."
We put our lips together and just kiss, sighing with relief.

-----------Nona POV-----------

I just sat there the entire time watching. Even I know when to be embarrassing and when to not. Seeing Katrina and Janet kiss.... definitely not a time. Katrina holds Janet's hand as they both walk back to the table and talk. They both seemed happier now. Yet I think Katrina sensed the hesitation in Janet's "I love you too" because she kept pulling away.
Finally the lunch was done. It was painfully awkward. The girls took their kids and started to head home.

----------Sergei POV----------

This was a disaster! Mom and Janet both confessed their feelings, yet it didnt go as planned. Things were more awkward than ever. Janet dropped us all off, said bye to mom, and drove away.
Mother looked at me and Misha furiously as she drags us inside and has us sit on the couch.
"Which one was there when I confessed my love for Janet in Russian?" She asks, her voice barely louder than a whisper.
"It was me," Misha said, fear in his voice. "You never would've done it. It wouldve eaten away at you forever. You were too scared. Sergei used to Janet's phone to organize this whole thing under Riley's orders. "
Mom looks at me. "Is this all true?"
I look down and nod. Mother no longer seemed angry. She sat next to the both of us on the couch, holding us.
"I love you boys, " she sobs.
"We loved you too mother," we as we snuggle up next to her, and all three of us fall asleep. 

-------‐--Janet POV-----------

I finished driving back to Katrina's house after dropping off Riley at Chad's. I wanted to apologize to Katrina.  I open her front door and walk into the living room to see the cutest thing ever. Katrina and her boys fell asleep cuddling. I smiled as I kiss them all on the forehead, and Katrina on the lips. I make them dinner.
"Mother what is that smell?" I hear Misha ask Katrina.
"Stay here boys!"
"Katrina! Boys! Food is ready!" I shout with a smile on my face.
"JANET!!!" The boys yell as the barrel over to me and hug me. I hug them back and make their plates. I make Katrina's as well, but she denies.
"Katrina you havent eaten at all today. Please, " I pleaded. Finally she took the plate and began to eat.
After they were all finished I asked the boys to let me have a moment alone with Katrina. They happily obliged and ran into their rooms, giggling.

I look at Katrina, and she looks at me. We both stare at each other intensely before we kiss. This time I dominated her mouth. We stood their kissing until we hear the front door open, and someone walk into the kitchen.

"So you were able to move on this quickly hoe?" said a voice. Katrina and I broke apart and turned around to see my ex husband Roger.

A/N: LOL I completely forgot about Roger till like 2 chapters ago. Hope you enjoyed this one. Please be flexible with the chapter releases. I Will post comments when the next chapter comes out. Anyways hope you enjoyed!