• Variant Fun • {NSFW}

°Imagine°
Loki, your husband, is held by the TVA, captive after breaking away from his predestined timeline.

The days without you catch up with the God of Mischief, and to say he is hungry for you is an understatement.

By the time you're there to set him free, Loki unleashes his feral appetite.
________________•••__________________

     The neon lights flickered, Loki's body briefly illuminated in flashes as he paced back and forth in his cell

The neon lights flickered, Loki's body briefly illuminated in flashes as he paced back and forth in his cell. His black hair clung in curls to his nape. The God of Mischief growled, slamming his hands against the metal doors in fury. His teeth were bared in a hiss, a deep crease furrowed between his midnight brows. Loki's bare chest heaved rapidly, the pants he was clothed in after arriving at the TVA hanging loosely on his hips.

"Punished for making my own decisions?" Loki snarled, slamming his fists into the walls of his enclosure. The stinging of his knuckles made his hands coil back at his side.
"You will all pay for this, when I am ruler none of you sick bastards shall have a tongue to babble about this variant shit!" Loki yelled out from deep within his chest.
He licked his lips, the saltiness of his sweat settling on his tongue.

It had been days, weeks, perhaps even months since Loki had seen you first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. Taken brutally by the TVA for choosing a life with you instead of following his predestined path, Loki was livid. Trapped in the sweltering heat of this enclosure, the Norse God's mind was wrecking havoc on his sanity.

Damned thing... Loki thought to himself furiously, his long slender fingers tugging at the side of that ridiculous collar latched around his neck.
Those very fingers that put that diamond ring on your finger and made you his wife.
Those fingers that once coiled deliciously inside of you and sent you over the edge.

His imprisonment at the TVA was nothing compared to being without your touch and your body succumbed to his. For Loki, every second without you was torture.
The God cursed and slid down to the floor, his strong and lean back welcoming the frigidness of the metal wall. He exhaled, running his hands through his midnight mane. His green eyes glinted, looking up at the ceiling and its fluorescent light.

"Darling, I really need you to get me out of here," he laughed harshly, shaking his head.
Damn it.

His dark locks fell in front of his eyes, his head tilted down. Loki's forest green gaze looked at the gold wedding band on his hand, and he gently twisted it around his finger repetitively. This was a custom now, to silently pray and ask for you to come get him. He would never put you in any danger, but he knew you were strong and capable of anything you set your mind to.
And he was damned sure that you were needing him as much as he needed you all this time. He groaned softly, the back of his head tilting against the wall and the collar clanging softly.