• Heir • {NSFW} 𝐵𝒶𝒷𝓎𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔

°Imagine°
Betrothed to Loki, you are a dream turned reality. The God of Mischief' would gift you a thousand stars if you asked.

Yet, there is one gift you desire most, and though Loki's uncertainties have held him back,
his last wall crumbles down.

Loki wants to share with you the greatest gift.

A baby.
An heir.
________________•••________________

      The sun was setting on the horizon, coating everything in a golden glow

The sun was setting on the horizon, coating everything in a golden glow. Loki exhaled, leaning back in the leather chair with an irritated gaze. Out of the lab window, city life was bustling. It was so different from the peace of home.

Home.

Right now, he wished he was back at home with you, instead of listening to Stark ramble on and on about H.Y.D.R.A.'s looming threat to disrupt world order and steal the Infinity Stones.
Speaking of home and world order, Loki graciously compromised with you once that diamond ring slipped onto your finger a year ago. Half of the year you two would call Asgard home, though Loki grit his teeth when he suggested living in Jotunheim and you refused. Apparently, it was too cold for you.
   The other half of the year would be spent on Earth to be fair, and as Loki considered Midgard to be a pathetic and primitive Realm, the God of Mischief ensured that your home together would be exquisite. Located just outside of the city, the mansion stood tall with its intricate marble walls, a beautiful lake right beside it surrounded with lush forestry. The sunsets and sunrises were breathtaking, and though the view made it your own little paradise, the mere fact that you shared it with Loki was heaven on Earth.

Loki held back the ghost of a smile, the edges of his lips slightly tugging upwards while the trickster recalled the way you looked this morning, sound asleep with the sheets tangled over your bare body. The sunlight had streamed through the windows over the lake, golden rays cast over your cheeks, making your eyelashes shadow against your cheekbones. Loki had made sure to kiss your cheek ever-so-gently, his looming figure casting a shadow over you before he disappeared for the day.

Ever since the return of the Tesseract after Stüttgart, Loki somehow allowed Thor to bring him to the Avengers and 'join them'. Quite frankly, Loki knew very well that he was mostly there for supervision, yet with recent plots from H.Y.D.R.A. to derail world order and cause mayhem emerging, it was undeniable to Nick Fury and the Avengers that Loki's manipulation skills and tricks would be useful.
After all, Loki knew how to decode and play people's minds, which would become crucial.

Loki's thoughts were interrupted, his jet black hair brushing against the collar of his white dress shirt as he turned his head. He had kept the first few buttons of his shirt undone, just the way you liked it.
    Loki's dark green eyes glimmered, shifting to the side at the small hand that tugged on his left rolled-up shirt sleeve.