• Trust My Rage • 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓉

° Imagine °
Loki's greed and thirst for power is raging, the God demanding to build a life with you in Asgard by his side as ruler.

An eternity with you is his moving power, yet the pressure on his shoulders ignites an argument between you two.

Loki's dark and cruel side emerges, though it doesn't push you away. Instead, it strengthens your union.

Throne or not, for his goddess, anything.
________________•••_________________

      The cool dusk breeze stung your cheeks as you stood, Loki's lean back facing you a slight distance ahead

      The cool dusk breeze stung your cheeks as you stood, Loki's lean back facing you a slight distance ahead. You watched his shoulders, which were tense, move back slightly.

Loki tilted his head upwards at the cloudy Asgardian sky, slivers of bleak grey light struggling to peer through dense clouds. While a storm appeared to be brewing above you two, you both were right in the midst of your very own tempest.

                                             •••

      "Why does he always have Odin wrapped around his little finger," Loki had snarled, pacing back and forth in front of you.  Your gaze followed what was once one of Frigga's beautiful vases crash against a column, crumbling into an ever-growing pile of ceramic and clay dust.

"You two are like little kids fighting over the last cookie in a jar," you sighed, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms over your chest. "Relax, Loki, it's not the end of the world if Odin chooses Thor to get crowned."
Your words had struck a nerve, Loki whirling around sharply to face you. You had caught a good look at his face for the first time that afternoon after you had found him raging in the palace's empty throne room after an encounter with Odin.

Loki's pupils were huge, your gaze meeting nothing but a deep pit where his usually green eyes would shine. Loki's jaw was tense, his teeth clenching and unclenching every few seconds. The God of Mischief's hair was slicked back, and he harshly pushed a few coal black stubborn stray strands from his face.

"Two children fighting over a damned sweet?" Loki's long lean legs rapidly narrowed the distance between you both.

He had stalked ahead, discarding his dark jacket dismissively onto the marble floor and rolling his sleeves up briskly. At that point, Loki had already been high strung and everything was getting on his nerves.
Though you once would've been terrified to have a man-a God- like Loki standing right in front of you seething in fury, you were no longer fearful. Being his girlfriend, though mortal, you had learned to handle Loki's good, bad, and ugly. Though in your eyes there was barely any of that, today was just a rare occasion where his greed and darkness decided to peak through.