• Art Of Villainy • III

°Imagine°
Your arrival in Busan commences the first of many plots towards Loki's grand scheme.

Though your mutual annoyance with one another is undeniable, so is Loki's possessiveness over his 'wife', and his greed.

Tonight's chaos will test not only your capabilities and the trust you will have to put into the God of Lies and Mischief, but also the commitment either of you have for your vows, and for one another.

' Til Death Do Us Part.'
________________•••________________

     Your heels settled on the wet asphalt, which reflected the bright nightlife lights that illuminated downtown Busan

     Your heels settled on the wet asphalt, which reflected the bright nightlife lights that illuminated downtown Busan. The jet had finally landed after the long flight to Korea, and Loki had driven you both towards the club in the centre of the city. Every minute counted now, making time of the utmost essence.

The drive had been brisk and fast, the God of Mischief's driving being, paradoxically, skillfully chaotic. Your hands had gripped the sides of your expensive red leather seat the entire time, much to Loki's amusement. Clearly, he was getting off on the notion of having your safety and life in his hands, and the look of poorly-hidden terror in your eyes was a thrill.
Slowly, but undeniably, you were morphing into Loki's addiction. There was just something irresistible in your eyes, that were able to blaze with a defiant spark Loki had watched get brighter with each passing week, or widen and frost with fear. Knowing that he had such an effect on you was to Loki's wicked taste.

And what an insatiable, wicked taste do I have for you, pet.

     This time, as Loki opened the sleek black door of the Jaguar for you, you cautiously obliged and took the hand he offered. Your palm slid up through the open door into his, both of your wedding rings colliding with a gentle clink. A few stray raindrops landed on the shimmering black fabric adorning your shoulders, and dampened Loki's brown hair enough to make it darker.
      As you stood up from the car and looked up at him, the darker, dampened hair made it seem as if his true appearance was seeping through. His palm under yours was cool yet pleasant, his grip firm on yours. You could feel old scars etched into his hands' flesh, from centuries of battles and cunning plots in different Realms.

     "I strongly suggest you stop driving," you muttered under your breath, releasing Loki's cold hand and shutting the black car door behind you. Your hands glided down your dress, smoothing out the inky glimmering material while you breathed in the fresh, rainy night air.

     Loki rose a dark brow in amusement, tossing the Jaguar's keys to the side for Skurge to catch. Skurge had followed in his own car, and Bucky had driven a distance away on his black motorcycle, weaving through speeding traffic with ease. Both men would stay close to you and Loki tonight. While Skurge would make sure everything inside the club went smoothly with Ulysses, the Winter Soldier would act as both lookout outside, and ensure that all the Vibranium would be delivered.