Chapter 5

Ashuu's POV :

What the hell was that!! I yelled at myself when I was looking at Ha-Chan's retreating figure. We were soo close to kiss!! How can I got this close to my senior!! But I liked his blushing face. It was soo cute to be honest. 

I was deep in thought about his flustered face when I entered the pregnancy ward. It wasn't very crowded. We got only five pregnant patients. I checked their pulse and necessary everything.

I came to the last patient, who was at the last corner of the room. I found her sleeping. Her due date was soo close. She was such a beautiful woman. She had amazing orange hair. It looked soo soft. I wanted to touch them. But when I approached her and took the file from the side of her head, she woke up. And looked at me. Her eyes were also orange. But the orange color of her orbs was soo pretty. I could stare at them forever. 

When she looked at me, I felt little embarrassed I don't know why

"Umm... did I wake you up??", I said rubbing the back of my neck. She smiled at me. 

"Don't worry. I was awake anyway", she said. OH GOD!!! She has a wonderful voice. I smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry about that... I just came to check up on you. What's your due date??", I asked her now looking through her files.

"If I'm not mistaken... it's one month later", she said staring at the celling.

Every woman I visited, they had relatives beside them, but I found she was all by herself. That is kinda wired.

"Umm... I am not judging anyone, but it's kinda rude of your husband to leave you alone in this state", I said looking into her eyes. 

She just brust into laughter when I said those words. I was dumfounded by her action.

"Well... miss, My husband and I, we're not together anymore", she said those words laughing at me. But I was looking into her eyes. Even though they were beautiful, they had soo many emotions inside. My uncle taught me, eyes are the windows of soul. And I could feel the sadness into her eyes soo perfectly. Even  though she was laughing, her eyes were not. They held soo much pain in them. That reminded me of the time, when my parents left me. I didn't even realize, my tears made their way down my cheeks.

"Umm... miss, why are you crying??", she asked making me snap back to my world. I touched my cheeks. They were fully wet now. 

I sat down beside her and put my hand over hers. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know what happened between you and your husband. But please tell me if there is anything that bothering you. Is there any pain you're having?? Is there anything I can do for you??", I said looking at her with my sadden eyes.

"Don't worry. I am fine. All my existance is for my little one", she said rubbing her belly gently. Then she again looked at me with smile on her face.