Chapter 7

Ashuu's POV :

It's been fucking 36 minutes straight, he has been staring me. I was sweating like crazy. I felt his glare at me. 

Me and Lindo was in the cab going back home after our highly wired work day. The atmosphere around us was unbearably awkward. He was staring at me intensely still angry about earlier.

"L-lindo... i-if you want to say something, t-then say it, please", I said looking down at my lap.

"I do want to talk about that. But not here", he said with venom in his voice. It gave shiver go down my spine. I was looking down at my lap, clearly upset about his rough behavior. 

I felt something soft on my hand. I saw Lindo took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He took my hand on his lap, now looking at the front. I felt relived when his eyes moved from me.

When we entered home, we were greeted by Lindo's mom.

"Okaeri, Lindo, Ashuu. Dinn-", before she could finish Lindo cut her off.

"Mom, we both need to talk. Can you give us little privacy please", he said with a cold and harsh tone. 

"Y-yeah... s-sure, honey. But-"

She couldn't get to finish. Lindo pulled me with him upstairs and closed the door with a loud bang.

Now I was with Lindo in his room. Locked. Lindo was now staring intensely at me again.

"Ashaina, would you care to explain what happened before you came to Japan?? I would love to know who the fuck is Ren and how he dares to claim you as his own??", he asked with his cold voice. 

He was being to rough, which was scaring me. I was shivering. I felt scared. I was getting flashback of my dad and my mom. 

"Answer mee!!", he yelled as he punched the wall beside him making me backway and fall on his bed.

"L-lin-do!!", I was started to loose my consciousness because of my weak heart started to beat so fucking much. 

My full body suddenly become to heat up and I felt awfully pain in my whole body. I felt like thousands of needles pierce into my skin and my blood veins started to blast. Last thing I saw was Lindo's worried face before I lost my consciousness completely. 

Lindo's POV :

I was angry at Ashuu. Because she hid about Ren from me. I was trying to find, if she still loves that fucking Demon prince or not. And I also had to make sure, he couldn't touch my precious Ashuu. So I kept her under my eyes every single moment since the incident with that fucking demon prince in the morning. 

I could tell she was feeling uncomfortable under my stare. But still I kept her under my eyes. Suddenly she broke the silence with soo much discomfort. 

"L-lindo... i-if you want to say something, t-then say it, please", she said looking down at her lap. I felt bad for making her feel this way. But unless I get my answer, I can't let her off the hook easily. 

But when I asked her about Ren, I accidently made her scared. She was shivering and still I couldn't bring my anger under control. I punched the wall beside my and made a hole in the wall. That was enough to scared the shit out of her. She backed away from me and that caused her to fell down on my bed.

She was shaking in fear. Suddenly I saw something, which I never expected from her. She started to shake as she started to change into different. I walked towards her with a worried face. And then she lost her consciousness. 

Her delicate soft skin started to change color into purple. Two wolf ears grew on her head. I could see her beautiful teeth, which used to make her smile the prettiest, grew like a wolf. Her hands became soo rough and her fingers looked like a wolf.