V

The school holidays were a bore, the days blurred together as the two weeks went by. When school started up again I almost ran to school, I was so excited to see my friends again after two weeks. I packed all my books in my bag and made sure to grab the key to my locker before leaving the house. I put my headphones on and blasted some system of a down as I walked to school, once I got to the front of the school I was almost tackled to the ground.
Key word, almost. With a quick side step, I managed to avoid the hug and person altogether.

"Hey!" I heard Robin yell, she had fallen to the floor as a result of my reflexes I turned to look at her, only giving her a glance 
"Don't touch me," I said disregarding her as I walked into school, I found my locker and threw my bag inside. Since I had digital first I grabbed my notebook and computer and then made my way to class, I saw my friends and greeted them as I sat down. We talked about our holidays and what we did and didn't do, class dragged on until homeroom.

Cece and I met up with Grace in front of our homeroom, the door was locked. 
"Come on guys, assembly," James said as he passed us, I groaned but followed anyways. As my mind wandered I caught myself thinking of Bailey, I shook my head as a blush of embarrassment flushed my cheeks. I fucking hated this feeling, I barely know the guy!
"DnD is starting up again, you need to make a new character Chris," James told me, I nodded in response. James let it slip that Bailey would be playing with us. I tried not to think much of it.