╳•Chapter No. 1•╳

Credits to- kirstenhorn my Bwesty for the storyline idea :)
Although she'll probably never read this shit lmaoo😭

𝐓𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 - kirstenhorn

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°★*+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* ゚ ゜★*+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:+* °★*+:。.。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。.。.。:
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

3rd person's P.o.v

𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 definitely wasn't the type to do too bad in school. His grades were pretty high, his test scores were a little concerning but didn't really think much of it. They didn't get easier. Infact, they actually got harder. Exams were always hard to begin with but Eijiro really found himself struggling.

He didn't know how to fix this other than studying. Studying is terrible for lots of ppl. Including Kirishima. But he knew he had to do this. So the next day he had a whole plan planned out. he basically was gonna go to school like normal, do his work. All of it. His hw was already done. He flew by the day kind of easily. Than, as soon as school ended and he went back to his dorm after finally escaping the hallways. He managed to successfully get ready for studying and started working for the exams and going over questions. Multiple times he skimmed the the paper or book and re-read the answer and questions to himself, not wanting to stop, he goes over it again and again and again and again until he mentally couldn't think anymore.

Eijiro decided to take a break and unlocked his door, leading out to the kitchen and living room. Forgot to mention, there was an accident a while ago and now classmates have to have a roommate. Kirishima got 𝐇𝐢𝐭𝗈𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝗈. So it obviously wasn't bad at all considering he was a very calm and collected soul. Very nice and knows when you need personal space. Just an all around generally nice guy. But they did make an agreement that when the others studying, they have to stfu and be quiet. Other than that they can be as loud as granted. (𝘖𝐛𝐯𝐢𝘰𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝗈𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗈𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲)
Kiri came out and saw Hitoshi on the couch watching TV while petting his pet cat that stayed with them both since Kiri loved Cats and he didn't mind if there was a cat in his room or around him. He liked animals. It was a beautiful cat. Black, grey & brown fur in different spots covered different spots of his body. It was a boy. His name was 𝐋𝗈𝐤𝐢. Cute name for a cute cat. His eyes were unique, too. One eye was a light brown and the other was a pretty shade of grey. Truly an amazing cat. No wonder 𝐇𝐢𝐭𝗈𝐬𝐡𝐢 loved this cat so damn much.

Ei walks over to the kitchen area and started looking for something to eat, since he hadn't eaten anything all day. He was pretty hungry, although Kirishima is almost always hungry. He could have just eaten a whole meal and 10 mins later he'll complain that he's hungry, again. (I literally could never with my fat ass lmaoo😭).
"Hey, Hitoshi" Kiri greeted his roommate and classmate. With a smile still looking for something to eat.

Toshi looks over and looks at Ei with a questionable face. Why thought.?

"Hey, Eijiro...... Um may I ask what you're doing.?"

"I'm getting food, haha studying can be tiring sometimes haha but I'm just taking a break, why?" kirishima smiled, now looking at the taller boy on the couch.