╳•Chapter No. 5•╳

3rd person P.O.V
The next day, Mr. Aizawa decided to give everyone a day off because  no one could seem to focuse in class because  of the exam, a lot of people  were stressing a little bit. But of course they still have homework, and an assignment to turn in but that's not important right now. Momo, and the girls, including Shoto and Izu went to the mall and what not to hang out since they already studied ahead of time or they already knew how to do the exam. Iida wasn't up for it but after a lot of begging (too much) he finally  agreed hesitantly. So only a few people  were left in the dorms studying or doing what they wanted. Tokoyami,
Shoji, Koda and Aoyama were chilling and just having a free day doing whatever they wanted too.

But Katsuki on the other hand. He was vibing so damn hard to music. Blasting music from his dorm because  he fucking can. Why.? Well, because  barely anyone is in the dorms on the boys side, deku wasn't there, and because  he can. Like I said.

He was blasting songs, like, "Bakugo!" (He would), "Can you feel my heart", "Maniac", "Violent","sweater weather", "house of memories", "Rockstar", "Criminal" and of course lots more including  some hard medal. He was playing the drums while the song played for some of them. It was amazing for Bakugo. He was having a real blast (pun not intended).

It was about 12 in the after noon, just vibing, playing drums while the songs played in the background, listening to a little bit if rock, not having to deal with those other 'Extras' and having time for himself a little bit.

While that was going on, Eiji was studying hard, he took advantage of this time to do some extra studying, since they did have the day off. He wasn't about to throw away his chance at getting more time into studying because  that last thing he needed was to fail the exam. Its been about 4 hours since he's started studying. He started at 8, he did wake up at like 7:45 a.m but he did a lot of motivation speeches to himself. To boost himself up and to get motivation, that is. Its now 12 and he started to get squirmy and hungry. He decided that it was best to take a little break and get some food and sneak a stretch break in their while he can.
Eiji gets out of his chair, get up and starts heading to his door to open it while finishing his stretch. He walks to his door, opens it and walks out going straight to the kitchen. He passes Loki's water and food bowl and checked it to make sure he still had some. He did. But Eiji didn't know the last time Toshi changed his water bowl so he picked it up, dumped the old water and placed the bowl on the counter, He he walked our to the fridge and opened it looking for fresh cold water, he finds some on the side door and take it out, he walks away from the fridge closing it and walks over. He opens the water bottle cap and started pouring the cold water into Loki's bowl, making sure to be careful so it doesn't  get everywhere. Once Eiji was done doing so, he closed the bottle back up and walked over to the fridge, opening the fridge and putting it back to the side door. He closes the door and walks back to the counter where Loki's bowl was and picked it up bringing it over back to where it originally was next to the food bowl and placing it down gently.

Once he was done takin care of the cat, he looked at the cabinets and looked through  it for a while and finally found something easy yet decent to eat that will keep him content for a good while until dinner at most. He got it and when he was done  cooking it he went to sit into their couch finding Loki curled up, peacefully sleeping. Eiji smiled at how adorable Loki was. He tried his best to not wake Loki up and/or disturb him. He sat down and started looking for something to watch while he ate. He found something to watch on Disney+ witch was 'Kick 'n it' because  it an amazing show that is funny as hell. He didn't regret it either. He was great.

Once he was done, he let the episode finish after he put his dish into the sink and cleaning it. He waiting for it to finish and when it did he went back to his room, shutting the door behind him. He looked at the clock when he opened his phone.

3:04

"Damn, its already 3? Maybe I should see what Bakubro is up to, perhaps.? It wouldn't hurt" eijiro said to himself as he opened Katsu's contact and started messaging him.

>

>

>

>

>

KatsuKatsu🥰
Hey, bro!

send at 3:07 P.m—

—Seen at 3:08 P.m—

Idiotic cutie🦈
What the hell do you want hair for brains?

—Send at 3:08 P.m—

—seen at 3:08 P.m—

KatsuKatsu🥰
Well, I was just wondering what you were doing.? Did you eat? Have water.? I hope you did! Wouldn't  want anything happening  to you, now do we.?

send at 3:10 P.m—

—seen at 3;10 P.m—

Idiotic cutie🦈
Wth.? Of course I did, why the fuck do you care shitty hair?, just go away im busy.

—send at 3:13 P.m—

—Seen at 3:14 P.m—

KatsuKatsu🥰

Oh, sorry for bothering you. Have fun doing whatever you're doing! :)

—send at 3:13 P.m—

—Seen at 3:17 P.m—

>

>

>

>

>

Well, that happened. I guess he isn't in a good mood, but than again he never is so it ain't anything too concerning. Really.
Little did Eijiro know, Katsu took so long to see it cause he was a blushing mess.

(Lmao.)

Eijiro was bored and didn't feel like studying. He studied for almost 5 hours, he'll  take a few hour break and than hell start again, it'll  be fin3, right.?

➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹➴➹

I'm glad that I finally forced my self to do something longer. It was definitely worth it. Sorry for the cliffhanger but more is coming very much soon.

Words- 1071

—SD✔︎