╳•Chapter No. 4•╳

ᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋᚋ
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3rd person's P.o.v╳

They get to school, walking side by side with each other. Their both walking down together as others crowd them from same classes and different classes but mainly the class 1-C and 1-B students. There wasn't a lot of their classmates in the hallways witch was a little odd, but thinking at the time, they thought it was just because class was almost starting, somehow, or they all just got to class super early. They continued, walking gayly down the halls with their hands brushing over each other's now and then. When they finally reached the huge class 1-A dorms they opened it and walked it. Everyone was there, everyone.

'Why the hell—?" BAKUGO wanted to asked about it but when he tried opening his mouth for words to come put, the bell rang, so they all had to go to their seats and wait for Mr. AIZAWA to start the lesson.
Honesty, Katsu was too busy worrying about a lot of things, how it seemed kind of strange that everything has been playing out, very weird timings and the so called 'Coincidence' that's  been happening. Katsu couldn't focus on the lesson too much even though he knew he should have, but he was just too worried about his thoughts and too focused on them that he didn't realize Mr. AIZAWA was going over something  more than important. After class, Katsu snapped hard out of his thoughts when the bell rang really loudly and everyone started talking and what not. Deku noticed him jumping, so he went to check on him cause thats not something  Kacchan would do. Really.

"U-um Kachan.? Are t-you okay.? I saw you jumping when the bell rang"
Deku said tapping on his shoulder lightly to try and not startle him once more.

Bakugo turned around, for once, surprisingly,  he didn't have that mean, rude and over cofident smirk on his face like he would normally have.
Deku got a little scared but this, sending shivers down his spine. Tingling.

"......Yeah, I'm fine, Shitty Deku"
Bakugo stared at Deku for a few second before responding. Deku stepped back a little bit as Bakugo started to get up.  Katsu wanted to stop thinking but he just couldn't , it was itching. Like when your palm is itching so badly but no matter how much you try it doesn't go away. Deku was tooken almost a mile from this. Katsu was acting weird as hell and Bakugo not being the same old grumpy little bitch he usually is, is very concerning, especially  for Mido because  of them being childhood  friends. Deku just nodded and left, going to Todoroki-kun, Uraraka, Tsu and Iida to talk to about it and other things probably  about quirks. Who's knows at this point.

After school, Eijiro asked if he could help him study again tonight. Katsu groaned as a response. EI took that as a 'fuck you, Shitty hair, whatever fucking stupid hair for brains.' But better than nothing, right.? That's  how Ei saw it. That is.

Ei and Katsu walked into Ei's and Hitoshi's shared dorm. Ei heard Loki meowing and scratching his bowl for food and water. EI let Katsu get everything set up while Ei fed the cat. I guess Hitoshi forgot too. Weird.

After Ei was done feeling the cat, he went to his room where he could find Bakugo. He already had everything set up, layed out and ready for them both to study. Ei was shocked considering he was only feeding Loki for only 10 minutes and he already had everything  set up.? Damn. Pretty impressive.  But, we are talking about Katsuki fucking Bakugo here so of course  he can do basically  anything. Not including interacting like a normal human being and staying calm for at least 50 whole seconds.  Besides the point. He's absolutely perfect In every way, shape,  and form. Sadly not joking either.
Katsu had forgotten about the whole thing in class, but it did pop up into his head a few times but decided to ignore it because  it wasn't important  right now. Ei was more important  with his grades. He couldn't  bare to see Ei fail, get kicked out and have his dreams crushed because  of Bakugo fucking Katsui worrying over shit. He has enough guilt, he doesn't need more especially  from his cr-

"Um, Bakubro.? How do you do his problem, I'm kinda stuck haha" Ei said nervously.
Bakugo grunts as a response and looks over at where Ei is pointing to on question #57 on the study paper.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Its like 1:50 in the damn morning and I needa get my ass to bed before I get caught. Lmao. Sorry it was short but that's all I'm capable  of doing for rn. Hopefully the next chapter is at least a little bit longer-

Words - 817

—SD✔︎