╳•Chapter No. 6•╳

3rd person's p.o.v

Eijiro just sat on his bed thinking of something to do. He would be on his way to Katsuki's room but Kiri doesn't want to disturb or bother him more than he already has. Apparently. Eiji decided to go outside for a little walk because why not.? Couldn't hurt. He honestly hasn't gone outside in a while, not including training and hero work. He gets up and starts heading out, he opens the door, locks it behind him and started walking down the long, quiet and calming halls. For once, it was really peaceful. Don't get me wrong, Ei loved talking to people and is very talkative and social, but he does too need a little peace from people and some alone time. Its nice to have it once in a while. Yk.? Thats also why the boys usually prefer hanging out in Mina's dorm, its peaceful and quiet in the girls dorms. Very quiet and welcoming, the boys is kind of chaotic. Ngl, everytime they hangout the boys dorms isn't an option.

Eijiro walked out of U.A, pushing open the doors. He walks out and starts walking down the side walk. It was beautiful out. It wasn't too cold but also not too hot. The sun was out, but ther was a breeze that was enough to not make you either too cold or too hot. It was the perfect weather. It was raining a little bit last night around 2-4 in the damn morning. But nothing you can do about it, right.? Decides, Eijiro loved the rain so it wasn't too much of a problem.

The walk was nice, actually, Ei needed this alone time. It felt amazing to not have to talk to people all day, it does get tiring a times. As he was walking, he saw a stray cat, it was black, and it was peaking its head out of the green bushes with a little tint of yellow and some orange, a little pink, too. He looked and saw a pretty black cat. It looked around 4-6 years old at most, not too big but also not too small. A stray cat. A stray black cat. People saw them as back luck and all but Toshi would love them. Light purple eyes and black fur. Beautiful cat. He didn't see a name tag or anything to say that he wasn't a stray, he definitely didn't have an owner. Before he knew it, he was walking back to U.A. dorms....with the cat...

Eiji didn't know what took over him, but it just kind of happened. He had a big lump where his stomach was because he was hiding the cat there. Under his shirt. Through the hallways. They were pretty empty so it wasn't too much of a risk but still nerve racking.

He opened the dorms door and shut it behind himself after entering. He takes the cat out from under his cloths carefully making sure not to hurt it or drop it. He starts petting it and walks over to the kitchen counters, looking in the cabinets trying to find the extra supplies. Yes. He had extra cat shit. Ei doesn't know why but he does. He has the money for another cat/kitten so its fine i guess. He took two bowls out of the cabinets after finally finding it. He set them in the counter and let the black cat explore the shared dorm. He got some cat food out and poured it into the bowl and put that away, once he was done putting the food away, he went over to the fridge and grabbed the same cold water as earlier from the side door. He went over to the bowls and poured the water slow so it wouldn't get everywhere and when he was done he closes it back up, walked to the fridge, put it back in the side door and closed the fridge door and walking over back to the counter where the bowls were.

He picked them up, and brought them to where Loki's bowls were, putting them not too close but not too far from each other. Just enough space. He looked at the black cat and stared at him for a while deciding what the name would be. It was a boy. Thankfully. They didn't have to worry about breeding problems or anything else.
He was also a boy like the other cat, Loki. He was thinking and thinking and kept thinking.

'Hmmm...your name should beeeee-..........Kitty...?"

He gasped in excitment

"Yes, you're name is kitty! It's either that or Binx, Jinx or Hitoshi jr...sorry bud."kiri picked Kitty up and brought him to the couch. He layed down, making sure to not squish Loki that was curled up now, just chilling. He layed done next to Loki and let Kitty lay on his chest, falling asleep purring as he pet his chin. He started to feel his eyes go heavy and before he knew it, it was all black and he started dosing off. He fell asleep a few minutes later. With the adorable cats, of course.