╳•Chapter No. 3•╳

★·.·¯'·.·★★·.·¯'·.·★★·.·¯'·.·★★·.·¯'·.·★

3rd person's P.o.v

Kirishima smiled even wider and just admired Bakugo's slightly blushed face.
What Bakugo didn't realize though is that Kirishima secretly took a picture of Bakugo while petting the cat.
(The book Cover)
Kirishima put in as his lock screen and most likely never changed it. He wasn't planning on telling the angry Pomeranian boi, Kiri chose life unlike some ppl. (Denki, usually).
Bakugo go so caught up in petting Loki. Kiri couldn't blame him, that kitten cat thing was adorable. Kirishima didn't try to stop him. He didn't have too. He trusted Bakugo to stop when he snapped back into reality and start working.

Bakugo realized what he was doing. He was laughing softly at the cats actions, he got too caught up in petting that damn cat, again for another good 10 more minutes. he stopped and shot his head to look at Eiji just staring at him. Before they could make eye contact, Bakugo looked away again, his face heating up more. There was pure silence untill Katsu finally spoke.

"Let's just start studying already. Before it's too late. Tch.."
Kirishima smiled softly, still looking at Katsu's gentle face features.

Katsu let Loki down and started to signal Kirishima to give him all of the papers, when he did that, Katsu started organization the papers for different subjects, witch is the easiest for Eiji and the hardest, different categories, etc etc. Eiji thought it was cute how Katsu was being so gentle with the papers he was holding, making sure not to rip them or wrinkle them. Katsu softly grabbed the papers out of Eiji's hand as he was giving them to Katsu. Kirishima really did love how rough Katsu was, but he loved it a little more when rare times like this happen. Bakugo Fucking Katsuki being a soft boi.
They studied Math, Biology, Chemistry, Social studies, Physics, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, and Mathematics 3.
It's basically where its upgraded Math and it's just 10x harder than the real thing. Bakugo was actually really patient with Eiji, kind of shocking but Eiji didn't wanna say anything about it. If there was something Eiji didn't understand or couldn't and he was getting frustrated or it just was too hard or too much for him, Bakugo would just tell Eiji that it was okay and moved on with something different and went back to it later. They hadn't realized what time it was, they were too cought up in Studying they forgot that they had school tomorrow. Eiji yawned while eyes get heavier, Katsu yawns too and starts rubbing his eyes. He looks over the clock and realized what time it was.

Damn, it's 3:49 already? Shit.

Bakugo looked over to Ei and he was sleeping with his head lying on his forearms. Being the only thing propping him up. Bakugo smiled slightly of the sight of a sleeping Eijiro as his lips folded in a little bit.

Katsu got up from the chair, softly and gently picks Ei up, making Ei's head nuzzle into Katsu's neck, his arms holding himself around Katsu's neck and wrap his legs around Katsu's torso. Causing Katsu to blush a little from the sudden no hesitations with Katsu for Ei's actions. He liked it though. Katsu took both of them to Ei's bed and gently layed him done not wanting to disturb him. Katsu kissed Ei's forehead and started to leave, He felt a whine and a soft, light hand grab him waist as Ei pulls Katsu into the bed with him.

"W-what the h-"

"Shhhh~ let me cuddle you Katsu~" Ei whine as he whispered loud enough for Katsu to hear him. Katsu couldn't stop blushing with how fucking adorable the red-haired idiot next to him could be. The nickname was driving him crazy the most.

Katsu, I like that nickname.

Katsuki just silently sighed a little and wrapped his arm around Ei, burying his head into Ei's spiky, soft, red hair. He did the same and wrapped his arms around Katsuki, nuzzling his head into Katsu's chest.
The next morning, Katsu wakes up with Ei's soft red hair in his face, he didn't mind it though. It was spiky but it didn't hurt, and extremely soft. Katsu nuzzled his face deeper into Ei's hair. He couldn't go back to sleep but waited for Ei to get up. Just loving Ei and keeping each other warm before school got in the way. Like usual. Katsu didn't bother to check the time, he patiently waiting and admired Kiri's scent. His hair smelled like strawberries and honey. Soinds like a weird combo but, it was like fucking heaven. A beautiful smell for his mind and nose. His thoughts just racing with how amazing, perfect, passionate, cute, funny and just overall how beautiful this red head was. His red eyes, his totally stupid toothy shark smile, his sharp jawline, the way he sticks his tongue out a little when he's concentrating and really focused on something. Just honestly everything and anything. There wasn't a world Katsu could thing of that Kiri wouldn't be perfect.

Katsu snapped out of his thoughts when he felt ruffling and movement coming from below him. He didn't realize this but he found himself stroking Ei's hair. Too late to turn back now though. Kirishima groaned with how warm it was. He opened his eyes and looked around seeing an angry Pomeranian boi, now turned into a soft Pomeranian cute boi.

Holy shit this boys cute. So warm too haha

Eijiro couldn't help but pretend to still be sleeping, he didn't want Katsu leave or get up from the warm bed and body heater.
Too warm for that shit.
Eventually though, Kirishima's alarm clock went off, signaling them to get ready for school. They both started stretching before Katsu shut that annoying thing up. They both got ready for school. Well, Katsu had to force Kirishima"s ass up since he didn't want to leave when the cold ass air hit his somewhat exposed bare skin, nipping at it.

ᨖ֍֎ᨖ֍֎ᨖ֍֎ᨖ֍֎ᨖ֍֎ᨖᨖ֍֎ᨖ

Sorry this was also short, it's 2:04 in the morning lmao.
This is honestly not a chapter I'm too proud of, sorry for the spelling mistakes.
Words - 1035

-SD✓