Chapter 6:

Elle's POV:

I haven't seen Aurora all week, not like I miss her or anything. I haven't seen her since she told me to get out of here house, she hasn't even come to school. It wasn't like her to skip school, she always had 100% attendance. Her little minions look lost without, well when they don't have their tongues down some random guys throat. Also considering Ezra is single now, all the girls are trying to get with him. It's pathetic.

*Ping*

I received an email from the devil herself with our powerpoint attached reading, 'I have edited our photos and complete the powerpoint.' Well I guess that's my assignment complete, just in time too, I have photography now.

***

"Elle where is your assignment?" asked Sir.

"Right here." I said with a smirk.

I proceeded to present my powerpoint in-front of the class. Take that you bald egg.

I ended up getting a grade 9 which is the highest grade you can get, it's basically higher than an A+. Talia on the other hand got a grade 7 which is an A but loser, imagine getting a lower grade than me.

"Hey loser," said Talia as she walked over to me, "everything alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied.

No I'm not fine my literal enemy hates me even more than she did before and I actually feel bad about what I did.

"No your not." damnit, she always sees straight through me. "Tell me what's happened."

"Umm could we talk about this some place else?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. That's fine." she said with a hint of concern.

***

After school we went back to my house to talk. I was not looking forward to this.

"So what is it? What's bothering you?"

Here we go.

"So like I told Aurora that she was being cheated on,"

"And that's why they broke up?" she asked.

"Well yeah but let me finish bitch. Basically when I told her she proper screamed at me. Girl it scared the shit out of me, like why was she mad at me I didn't do anything to hurt her. I really fucked up." I confessed.

"Hold the fuck up. Why are you bothered by making her upset? You hate her fucking guts. You guys are sworn enemies."

"I guess, umm"

I dunno what to say. I don't understand why this is bothering me so much. I don't. I can't. Holy shit.

I like her.

No. No. No. I can't like her, I hate her. She is the devil.

"You guess what? OMG. YOU LIKE HER."

"No I don't." I snapped back, knowing that I was lying.

"YES YOU DO."

Does she really have to shout every time.

"AHHHHHHH. I CALLED IT, ENEMIES TO LOVERS. BITCH I'M LITERALLY PSYCHIC."

"No this is not one of your little enemies of lovers book, that is not what this is. I don't even like her."

"Call her." she stated. 

"What no."

"If you don't I will."

She quickly reached across and grabbed my phone. Why the hell did I tell her my password. I mentally face planted.