Chapter 16:

Elle's POV:

I don't tend to hug people often because I guess I don't really like the feel of them and they tend to always be awkward, but with her it's different. It feels like we fit together like two jigsaw pieces. I felt safe in her embrace like nothing could hurt me, it was kind of nice.

After a while we pulled apart and that's when I noticed her knuckles.

"Hey," I said holding up her hands to inspect them, "what happened?"

"Oh umm it's nothing." she claimed.

"Really?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora's POV

*𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜*

I'm still pissed about Talia giving her drugs but there isn't really anything I could do, well. I could go all psycho on that bitch but that would be wrong right?

After completing in my bed for over an hour, when I released that I'm going to have to do something about the drugs.

*ding**dong* Echoed around my ears as I waited for her to open the door, not that I had much patience.

"Oh Hi Aur-" I cut her off but shoving her backwards into her house.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE HER MOLLY." I screamed at her whilst grabbing her by the collar so that she was looking directly into my eyes.

"I umm I-"

"What cat got your tongue?" I asked sarcastically.

"No I I didn't g-give her any drugs."

"But she said that you did, are you lying to my Talia?" I said speaking down to her, bitterly.

"I don't do drugs and I certainly wouldn't ever give Elle any."

"Then who would, huh?" I said, tightening my grip on her shirt.

"You said molly, right?"

I nodded.

"Well the only person I know that do and take molly is Sydney." she stated.

Of course, that little shit would decide to drug her. Hasn't she done enough already?

***

"Hey Sydney, fancy seeing you here." I said with a smirk.

"I mean it is my house, but it's nice too see you too." she said blushing, ugh.

"Could I come in?" I asked.

She motioned for me to enter, little did she know what she had coming for her.

"Could I get you anything?" she asked, trying to be polite.

"Yeah, some molly." I said in a serious tone.

"I- umm I can explain, I promise." she stuttered.

"Go on then." she gulped, "tell me why you drugged my girlfriend."

"I don't know." she said as she looked down at the ground.

Before I knew it my fist made contact with her jaw causing her to scream out in pain.

"OUCH YOU BITCH." she cursed at me.

"Me a bitch, oh that's rich coming from you." and with that I stormed out.

*𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜*

"Really?" she asked me with a concerned look in her eyes.

I can't lie to her.

"Well you know how 'Talia' gave you molly it wasn't actually Talia it was Sydney."

A look of realisation came across her face.

"I payed Sydney a little visit." I admitted.

She pulled me in for another hug.

"I'm sorry I must have already been drunk and thought that Talia was Sydney, God I'm so stupid." she said choking back tears.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?" I asked pulling away.

"I told her that I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but I was too scared and she said that it would calm my nerves. I shouldn't have told her that I mean she's still practically in love with you."

"You were going to ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"Ugh yes but that wasn't my p-" I cut her off with a slow, meaningful kiss.

I know that I only just asked her to be my girlfriend but maybe I do love her but I can't tell her yet, I'm not that desperate.

***

About a month has passed since we became official and life couldn't be anymore perfect. I literally couldn't ask for more, she's perfect.

It's valentine's day in 9 days and I have got something special planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elle's POV:

Valentine's day isn't that long away but I have no idea what I'm meant to do, am I meant to plan something? Is she meant to plan something?

I am not prepared for this.

I guess most people go out on a date to a fancy restaurant but I'm too broke to take her somewhere like that. So it will have to be a movie at home? Nah that's too boring. I guess I could make her a nice dinner and then we could go stargazing, I have always wanted to go stargazing. I think we will do that.

The next couple of days went by quickly and I still hadn't bought any nice clothes to wear for my surprise date I was doing for Aurora.

I decided to go shopping but most of the shops were full of ugly puffy dresses and that's certainly not my style. Then there it was a plain black blazer, high-rise palazzo pants with a bustier cropped top to go underneath. It was perfect.

-the photo above is what Elle will be wearing

       ________________________________

A/N:

Hi guys, sorry I didn't update for a while I was busy with school and things. Also a shorter chapter than normal as well 😔

And thank youuuu so much for 8k reads like when I started this I didn't really expect many ppl to read it so thanks.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter xxx

.