Chapter 11:

Elle's POV:

It's the weekend and I'm absolutely dreading it, I don't even know why I thought it was a good idea in the first place.

I was stood outside his house, the same house I had been to many times before yet it felt totally different. The sky seemed darker yet the sun was shining brighter. The air was cold and crisp yet their was no wind.

I lifted my finger to the door bell to press it but before I could he opened the door.

He was different than before.

His long blonde curtains hung over his face giving him a softer look. He wore a baggy white t-shirt that was tucked into his jeans. He's not the type of guy that I would date even if I was straight but I guess some people would say that he's fit but each to their own.

The whole ora of the house inside was softer it contrasted the outside, stormy weather.

"Hey, Elle please come in." he nervously laughed.

I followed him inside, intrigued as if everything was new to me.

"So this is the umm movie room." he said, still sounding nervous.

Jake was different from the first time we met. When we first met he had all this confidence which sickened me but now he's soft and nervous.

I sat down in the chair beside him. "What film are we watching?" I asked.

"Whatever you want."

Why can't people just pick? Like surely they have at least an idea of what they want to watch.

I ended up picking Jennifer's body. I may be on a 'date' with a guy but who's to say I can't make it a little bit gay.

The films was good as always but the company less so. It was SOOOOOO awkward.

After the film finished we went and sat in the living room, he sat on the sofa next to me and every so often he would scoot a little closer.

I know when your on a date you are meant to focus on the person you are on the date with, except all my mind could focus on was Aurora.

Considering this was her house I hadn't seen her. Was she avoiding me? Did she even know that I was here?

I decided to brake the silence, "Is your sister home?"

"Umm no actually. I think she went out with that friend of hers, Sydney." I could feel the anger in me rising. "But I guess it's good for us that she is out because it means she won't annoy us, you know you two being friends and all."

I didn't really listen to the second part that he said. All I could focus on was 'she went out with Sydney'. Why her? Why not me? What does she see in her that she doesn't see in me?

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora's POV:

"I'm going out to see Sydney." I shouted up to my brother from downstairs.

I lied, I wasn't really going to see Sydney. After all I hate that bitch, she ruined everything. I really just wanted to go on a long walk and clear my head.

I walked down many different country paths as the hours passed. I was mainly out for so long because my brother said he had a girl over and I do not like being over when that happens.

I know I went out to clear my head but some how it ended up more full of thoughts of Elle. It was like she was everywhere I looked. I never meant to hurt her, I never meant for Sydney to catch feelings for me but here we are.

I made my way back home because it was kinda cool about and I was starting to get cold. Hopefully the girl Jake had round had left by now.

But oh boy I was I wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elle's POV:

It was starting to get late so I thought it was about time I finally went home.

Jake walked me to the door and to my surprise kissed me, catching me off guard but not as off guard as who came through the door.

Aurora.

"I umm I was just leaving" I stuttered out.

"No your not." said Aurora sharply, dragging me upstairs to her room.

"I- I c-c-can explain." No I can't.

"Damn right you are."

Oh Fuck.

"Well you know how like you and Sydney are like a thing, it hurt. So I spoke to Talia about it and she came up with the whole idea to make you hurt the way I hurt or some bullshit. I know I shouldn't have done it but it seemed like at good plan at the time. I'm sorry." I rambled.

"First off my and Sydney are NOT a thing and we never will be. I do not like her like that, she tried it on with me when you saw us in the toilets." Her tone was bitter.

"But- but what a- about the rumour?"

"That was all her and her little scheme to get me to date her. And for my brother, he may be a player but using him to get at me? That's low even for you. Also why would you even listen to Talia half the shit she says is lies. Why listen for rumours? When you could simply just ask the fucking source herself."

I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry." I said sheepishly, looking down at my feet.

Aurora started taking steps towards me until I was cornered. "You better be." she said, grabbing my neck and shoving me backwards into the wall.

Her eyes where no longer dark with anger but with something else, lust. They flickered down to my lips then back to my eyes. Almost staring into my soul. Her lips crashed into mine, hard, harder than last time, like she needed me as if her life depended on me. She bit my lower lip begging for entrance which I accepted. Her tongue was forcefully shoved into mine crashing against my tongue. Aurora's grip on my neck relaxed and I took this as my chance to flip us round so that her back was pressed firmly against the plain wall. My dominance didn't last for long as she walked me backwards towards her bed. I fell backwards onto it but supported myself with my arms, looking up into her once light blue eyes which had turned into a dark blue like the ocean.

"Aurora." I whispered so quietly it wasn't even audible.

————————————————

A/N:

Fun fact: Jennifer's body is actually one of my favourite films.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter besties xxx

.