The accident

MrEgg's P.O.V.

I was walking to the laboratory in MIRA HQ. I had a task in there. When I came there I saw MrCheese. He was doing a task too. I avoided him, since I didn't want to fight with him over something irrelevant, and went to do my task. I felt someone's stare burn. I looked. It was MrCheese, glaring at me. "The hell are you staring, dumdum?" He asked. "You started it! Quit staring at me, I'm trying to focus-" I got interrupted by MrCheese slamming his hands on the table. "What do you mean "yOu StArTeD iT"? Im gonna beat yo ass you little-" he ran up to me and threw himself on me, throwing us both on the ground. He smacked my face over and over again. I tried and managed to roll us over. We kept fighting and smacking each other until...

BANG!

We slammed against something. MrCheese rubbed his head, since his head hit the thing. We both looked up and saw a machine. The machine was on and about to fire at us. We both wanted to scream but the thing already fired a kind of beam at us, knocking the both of us out...

MrCheese's P.O.V.

I woke up, my vision blurry. I saw a purple thing stare at me. My vision got clearer. It was Engineer. I looked next to me and saw... my body??? "What the actual-" I stopped talking as I realized it wasn't my voice who was talking, but MrEgg's! Engineer looked at me. "MrCheese, stay calm, we will wait until MrEgg wakes up, then I'll tell you what happened. Oh, he's waking up too." MrEgg (or I?) indeed started waking up too. He looked confused at me. I returned the same look of confusion. "What the-" he paused too, since he had my voice. Man, my voice sounds so childish! No wonder why MrEgg hates it. And TheGent too. We broke up tho... well, now is not the time to think about that. 

"Engineer, please tell us what happened!" I exclaimed, feeling pretty uncomfortable hearing me having MrEgg's British voice. "Yeah, pwease tell us- why do I- I mean YOU have this stwoopid UwU accent?" MrEgg looked at me. I shrugged. "It's cute, and I love UwU, shut up." "Guys, while you were fighting, you apparently hit my new invention." Engineer explained. "The machine switches your body with someone else's. I actually made it for me and Gnome because I was bored and she requested it. Unfortunately, the thing broke because you guys hit it so hard and it fell, so I have to repair it. This means you guys need to deal with this for a while. I don't want the other crewmates to know, though, since I want this invention to be a secret. Otherwise people might start doing weird stuff with it. And with people, I mean Veteran, Stoner... you know what I mean. You guys need to behave like each other so no one notices, ok? Don't talk to anyone about it. I will get this fixed. Now you guys need to leave, since I need to work on this." MrEgg (or should I call him MrCheese now?) and I stood up. I then realized I was taller than him. His (my?) head could reach my nose if he stood. "Pfft, am I that short?" I said. "S-shut up MrCheese..." MrEgg replied. "We actually need to call each other by our own names, otherwise the other crewmates find out." I said. MrEgg nodded. "You're wight." He said. I laughed at him as he got a little flustered and embarrassed by my UwU accent. It was cute to be honest. Wait what? Ok maybe it is because I am cute and MrEgg is in my body. Yeah, I will just blame that.

MrEgg and I decided to go our own ways, to finish our (each other's?)  tasks. We had each other's tablets so we knew each other's tasks too, so that was good. I really hoped Engineer could fix that machine soon. I mean, it's fun being taller for once, but I wanted my UwU accent back. Also, I didn't like MrEgg's British accent. 

Well, that went very well! Also, i'm glad I'm making a story with another plot than usual for once lmao- well hope you enjoyed! See ya at the next chapter!