Cheese body

MrEgg's P.O.V.

I finished my last task and sighed in relief. I could finally go to my room and get some rest- oh, wait, I had to go to MrCheese's room, since I was in his body. I entered his room. It was quite messy, but I expected it from a messy cheese boi. His bed wasn't made and his clothes and pjs were on the ground. I decided to tidy it. I made MrCheese's bed and stored all of the plushies and pillows. I saw he had the same Leafy plush as me and some more BFB plushies. And of course a few Cheddar plushies. I squeezed the Firey plush for a moment because he looked really fluffy and cuddly. He indeed was (Firey is a boy so I call the plushie a he too). 

When I was done organizing his bed, I went to start with the clothes. I folded MrCheese's pjs and laid them down on his bed. I grabbed his bright orange t-shirt and put it on. I also put the darker orange shorts on. It was kinda comfy to be honest. I was glad I could wear orange for once. I mean, maroon is a great color, but orange just hit different. 

I saw MrCheese had a desk. I walked up to it and looked. Unlike me, he didn't have any drawings. He did have some papers, though. I I picked up one of the papers. Lyrics, for a song. Oh yeah, he's a songwriter. He works at GameTunes too, but since they only post FNF now, he kinda had nothing to do there so he just went to write some songs of his own to sing later. I read through the lyrics. 

They ask you how are you and you just have to say that you're fine but you're not really fine because you're busy and have to go do your tasks

I got my crewmates license

Now my feet are off the ground

But I can't find you now

Now it seems you're not around

Everything is different

Since you've been close with someone new

And I feel so jelly now

I just wanna say to you

Oh I miss TheGentleman

Now I'm crying in the specimen

Room

Oh I don't know what to do

I'll see you soon

Ooohhh it's so unreal

And you'd never know, just how I feel

And ooohh you'll never change

But being in here all alone, it feels to strange

You should be here instead

But you're with MrEgg

Ah yes, that song. Man, they used to be together. MrCheese was so jealous of me! I chuckled at he thought. Now he's single as a Pringle just like me. Sucks pretty much, but hey, at least your heart doesn't get broken! 

I put the papers away and went to sit down on the bed again. I saw MrCheese's phone lay on his nightstand. I grabbed it. Should I look? I'm not that kind of person. Oh well, curiosity kills the at, or egg, or cheese in this case. I opened his phone. It had a code. Crap, what was his code? I then saw it had finger print recognition too. I decided to use that and I unlocked it. Iit revealed the app he had been using last time he was on the phone. A voice recording app. I decided to listen to the last recording. It was a song. A cover of the song Play Nice.

God, it was beautiful. So he sings covers? Never knew that! It did suit him. He might look sweet (even I must admit) but he doesn't play nice. I have experienced his not so nice Side wayyy too often. I decided to put his phone away and just relax, since I felt pretty chill. Normally I would feel some sort of anxiety or sadness or what not, but now I felt relaxed. I felt free. Was it because we swapped bodies? Oh man, if that's true, MrCheese will have a lot of crap to deal with... 

My thoughts got interrupted by someone calling my name. "MrCheese, are you in there?" It was Player, crap! What should I say? I didn't know MrCheese's relationship with Player! "Yes I'm in here!" I just called back. That'll do. "Ok, good, because dinner's ready!" Player called. "Coming!" I replied. I think I did good. Player never suspected a thing. I stood up and went to the cafeteria to eat.