A good old game of Among Us

Before we start, I wanna say I have this headcanon that the crewmates can just only do tasks, have free days and actually play Among Us, all in game, so don't get confused.

THIS'LL HAVE PLETERAN IN IT BC I JUST COULD'NT RESIST OK?! Also, Galax, I know I have prolly summoned you. And if that's the case, hi!

Ok let's go on with the story

MrCheese's P.O.V.

It was a few days later, and we were playing a good old game of Among Us, without mods. I was doing my (or actually MrEgg's) tasks. MrEgg, I'm my body, wasn't in the game at the moment. The round suddenly ended, with us, the crewmates (including Player) winning. 

Player cheered softly when he joined again. Veteran walked up to him. "Congrats hombre." He said, hugging Player. Player blushed. "Thanks." He said. "You too." They let go again. TheGent walked up to me. "Hello MrEgg." He said. "Hello sir." I replied. I was kinda getting used to acting like MrEgg (or actually acting happy even though I feel tired all day for some reason). We started talking. Captain then announced he was gonna start the game. 

Crewmate

I spawned in the Skeld's cafeteria. "Everyone scatter!" Captain called. Welp, time to do my tasks! 

Player's P.O.V.

Impostor

I looked at who was my partner. Veteran. Great! I smiled as we spawned in the Skeld's cafeteria. "Everyone scatter!" Captain called. We scattered to do our tasks. 

Some time later, Veteran and I were in comms, just chilling. "You know, I think there's something up with MrEgg... and MrCheese..." Veteran spoke. "How do you mean?" I asked. "They seem to, you know, have changed. They don't fight anymore. And a few days ago, I could hear them talking, at night, while I was playing some Fall Guys, and MrEgg let MrCheese into his room. He never does that! He never lets anyone in except TheGentleman or Captain." I nodded. "Maybe they made up?" I suggested. Veteran nodded. "Could be..." he mumbled. "Now, let's kill again, I'm bored." He stood up. "Or make out..." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" Veteran asked. "Nothing!" I said, blushing a little. I quickly stood up too. 

We wanted to turn around and then we saw TheGentleman and MrEgg, with shocked expressions on their faces. "What was that about murder?" TG asked. "We're calling a meeting!" MrEgg said. "Yeah, no." Veteran said. He killed TG and I quickly killed MrEgg. "Phew!" We both said. We ran into nav and dove into the vent. 

MrCheese's P.O.V.

I was dead. I got killed by Player. Welp, that's sad. Wait, why do I feel alive then? I then heard a voice. 

"MrCheese? What are you doing here?"

Oh noes what happened? Find out in the next chapter!