Egg body

MrCheese's P.O.V.

Task completed

Finally, I finished my last task. I could now finally go to my room and wear something comfortable. Oh, wait, I had to go to MrEgg's room. I went to his room instead of mine. It wasn't that far away from my room, so that was good. 

When I came in using my keycard, I saw how neat and clean this room was. Very different from my room. My room is pretty messy. MrEgg had a desk. On the desk were some papers, neatly stacked on the desk. 

Shall I take a look? You know what? I'm gonna do it! 

I walked up to the papers. I then saw it was actually art. Hm, I never knew he draws. I decided to look at the drawings. I picked up the first paper. On the paper was a drawing of a guy. He was looking down a bit and crying. There also hung a rainy cloud above him. It was very beautiful to be honest. Not the sadness, but the drawing. I also thought the guy looked pretty much like MrEgg. Was it him? I mean, that hat on his head looks like an egg. Yeah, it probably was himself he drew. I went through the other arts and suddenly felt pretty guilty. Does he feel so sad he actually lets it out on paper? I never knew this... 

I suddenly had the urge to cry. I was confused. I never get that emotional! Was it because we swapped bodies? Did I get his emotions too? Well then I just discovered he is pretty emotional and it sucks. I wiped the tears that already were streaming down my face and went to sit down on MrEgg's bed. I looked around. I saw his clothes. I decided to put them on. He had a comfy af maroon colored hoodie and black pants. Where can I buy this kind of hoodie? 

After dressing, I sat down on the bed again. I looked around. There were some plushies and pillows and... a BFB Leafy plush??? Never knew he had one of those. Or was a fan of BFB. I picked it up. Ok, I will say her because Leafy is a girl. I hugged her for a moment. She was very huggable, just like mine and my Firey, Firey Jr, Woody and Pen plushies. I put the Leafy plush away and then noticed MrEgg's phone laying on the nightstand. I smirked to myself, knowing what time it was.

Time to see his search history. And maybe his calculator history too, if he has a calculator with a search history. 

I opened his phone. I saw it had to be opened with face recognition. I opened it and saw the pause screen of a game. I exited the game and went on the internet. I then took a look at his search history. 

-egg png

Pfft, typical.

-eggwars speedrun

Wow.

-how to look fine in front of your friends

I stopped at his one. I felt concerned and guilty. Was he this sad? I felt tears well up in my eyes again and wiped them away.

-fake a smile Alan Walker

So I fake a smile, but I know you know me too well... 

-why is my frenemy being so mean to me while I did nothing wrong?

I stopped again. Was I so mean to him he actually searched it up? Man, I sometimes don't realize how mean I can get...  I felt guilty again. Was it because I got his emotions now or did I really feel bad for him?

-am I going too far?

What? What's the context in this?

-how to not be obsessed with the color maroon

I chuckled. Same but with the color orange pal.

-maroon color

Bruh, we know now.

-on the outside I skrrt skrrt on the inside I hurt hurt 

I felt the guilty feeling again. Did I hurt him this much? Or was he already sad before I hurt him and I just made it worse? I felt tears well up in my eyes again. I put the phone away o the desk and laid down. I started crying as I grabbed the Leafy plush and hugged it (I just had to). If MrEgg always cries this much I should ask him how he copes with it, because it didn't feel ok. I continued crying until I heard a knock on my door. "MrEgg? Are you ok?" TheGent. My ex. He's with Mother now. Well I am over him and we are still friends, so it wasn't that much of a deal. I wiped my tears and wanted to say something, but I stopped. What would he say in this situation? Probably something with "good sir". Yeah, that'll work. But did I have to say I'm fine or- "Yeah, I'm completely fine, good sir." I called back. It was almost automatically, like I really had MrEgg's mind. "Ok, good to know. I actually came here to say it's dinner time, but I heard crying, so that's why. Are you sure, though?" "Yeah, I'm watching a movie!" "Oh, ok, please hurry up, because dinner is ready!" I heard TG walk away from the door. Well, that went better than expected. He didn't suspect a thing. Welp, time for dinner. I got up, feeling pretty tired for some reason, and went to the cafetaria.