Drama in the cafeteria

This will have a Pleteran scene (ok, it'll be a Pleteran chapter). I COULDN'T RESIST OK- @GalaxRavenSkies I shall summon you... welp enjoy!

MrEgg's P.O.V.

I was taken aback by what MrCheese just did. He... he just kissed me! I touched my lips, trying to process the whole thing. 

MrCheese just looked at me with a smirk. 

"Wh-why did you do that...?" I asked after a short pause. 

MrCheese's blush, that already was on his face, increased. "Just because~" 

"Tell me!" "Ok, I'm gay as fweak for you." "I- what?" "You heard me." 

Ok... that was very straightforward... 

"W-well then... I feel the same!" I said. 

MrCheese smiled. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. I leaned against his shoulder. 

"Oh my god they're being gay." We suddenly heard. We both looked and saw Veteran with Player behind him.

"Vet, I don't think we should disturb them..." Player said.

"But this is cute!" Veteran replied.

"Dude, you wouldn't like it either if we would make out or be gay and someone disturbed us, would you?" 

Veteran was silent. A small blush appeared on his face.

"The fact you used the two of us as example-" he said. Player got all flustered. 

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT- Veteran, you... you get my point!" 

"Haha, yes, but still, why'd you use us as an example, huh?" Veteran was smirking now.

"That is irrelevant." 

"Spit is out, P l a y a h!" MrCheese said. I remained silent. I just wanted to watch this drama unfold in silence and not interfere.

"Shut it, cheese head!" Player replied. I laughed silently. If only I got some popcorn (to share with MrCheese).

"What's going on here?" That was Mother, coming in.

"Player and Veteran are both having a fweaking gay panic!" MrCheese exclaimed. "Yes, it's amazing!" I agreed. I just couldn't shut up any longer. 

"Gay panic? Ooh!" Mother said, sitting down at a table next to the table where MrCheese and I were sitting. 

"Well, Player is obviously being gay for me." Veteran said with a smirk. "Can't disagree though. I'm a legit snack." 

Player looked at Veteran for a brief moment.

"No, no, I'm gonna be serious o'clock now, Player do be fuckin THICC." Player's blush increased and so did Veteran's. (If you get the "serious o'clock" reference I love you!)

"Language!" Mother said, glaring at Veteran. "I don't want my kids to use these non-Christian terms." 

MrCheese chuckled. 

"Well, I, uhh, gotta get out now because I gotta have a gay panic and mental breakdow- I mean, finish my tasks! Bye!" Player said. He ran away (in the direction of MedBay) before anyone could stop him.

Veteran was smirking even more now.

"We both finished our tasks already." He said. 

"I'm gonna check on him. Come, boys." Mother said. 

She stood up and Timmy followed her. Franklyn was smirking.

"Ya got this, get that thicc bitch!" Franklyn mouthed. Veteran nodded. "I will." He mouthed back. 

Veteran followed Mother to listen to the convo between Player and Mother.

MrCheese and I looked at each other and laughed. 

Updating go brrrrr. I regained motivation for this book again yay!