Nine

IX

His blue eyes seemed to glow as he watched his hands slowly slide down the curves of her hips in the lacy purple dress. She could feel the power in those hands as they glided down her body. He held that power in check for the moment. His eyes slowly moved up her body and focused on her face and her darkening pools of brown. The change in him was sudden and caught her off guard. His hands grabbed hold of the dress and ripped the fabric in two. Her reaction to his violence was slow. She tried to pull the fabric back over her nakedness, but Abraham thwarted her attempts by pulling her hard into his body. His lips captured hers in a hard kiss as he removed the troublesome fabric from her skin and threw it to the floor. His left hand rested on the middle of her back, holding her tight to his body as the kiss deepened. His right hand freed her imprisoned hair, and the black mass fell over her shoulders.

Abraham's hand moved between their bodies and snapped the fabric between her breasts that held the bra together. Abbie gasped and placed her hands on his chest, but Abraham pulled the material down her arms forcing her hands down to her body. He violently pulled his lips from hers and flicked the material across the room. He had already gotten rid of her underwear at breakfast. She stood before him naked and breathing hard from the pleasure and fear of being naked before her sworn enemy, the Horseman of death.  Abbie backed away from him as he pulled the dark blue t-shirt over his head, revealing the tight muscles on his chest and flat stomach. The muscles flexed as he dropped the shirt onto the floor as he walked towards her. Abraham undid his jeans and pushed them and his underwear down his muscular thighs and calves.  He stepped from the jeans and slowly continued towards her.

Tickling and painful heat filled the space between her thighs. Her body perspired as she backed and watched her demon undress before her. Abraham stepped closer to her, and her heartbeat and breathing increased when Abbie looked at voluminous and angry flesh waiting to unleash its wrath inside of her. He growled as he came towards her as she backed away into the wall. His body pressed hard against hers as his lips aggressively claimed hers. He kept no reign on his strength as his hands roamed over her soft and warm body as if he was making sure that she was real. He moved against her letting her feel the hard lengths that would soon bind her to him forever. He could feel and smell her desire to have him in her body. Her whimpers against his lips and the way her body moved towards him made Abraham grab hold of her and turn towards the bed.

His kiss gained power as he leaned her down towards the bed. The firm mattress touched her back, and Abigail moaned against his greedy lips. The temperature of her body skyrocketed when the hard lengths of him pressed against the wet lips of her sex. Joyous pleasure made her shake with anticipation knowing soon he would cause such a wild fury inside from which she would never recover. Her trembling hands touched his powerful shoulders as he pulled his lips from hers and placed the back of her knees over the crooks of his powerful arms. His hands grabbed her waist and held her still as his hot flesh slowly parted her liquefied flesh.

"Abraham," The fear and excitement in her voice were prominent as his flesh slowly pressed past the wet lips of her flesh. Her eyes squeezed shut, and she dug her nails into the hard muscle on his shoulders as his movement inside her body began to hurt. The stretching and newness of something otherworldly inside of her made her stiffen with fear and pain. Abraham watched her beautiful but contorted face as he continued moving forward. He did not stop; he could not. Her moist and tight body would not allow it, and the former demon rider did not want to. He could still smell her desire despite the fear and pain. He continued forward slowly until all of him was inside of her tight, shaking body. Her long moaned and arching body made the demon want to move against her, but he refrained. Abraham leaned down and kissed her exposed neck and felt her body trembling to hold him. He would let her rest a while before giving in to what he wanted.