Ten

Chapter X

Abigail smiled as Abraham nuzzled the back of her neck. She could hear his deep growl and feel the muscles on his chest tightening as he held her closer to his warmth. Her feet dangled inches from the wooden kitchen floor as he effortlessly held her suspended. He had said her feet would not touch the earth until he had sated all of his lust. His growl became louder, and Abigail giggled as she tried to escape his hold to see if she could.

"There is no escape from me. Your body's response to me earlier tells me that you do not wish to leave me."

Her heartbeat quickened at his mentioning of her body responding to his lovemaking. He could be so gentle when he wanted. She thought that she would die in his arms at the turtle's pace he had set. She never knew that her body could feel such desire and love for a man. She never knew that someone could feel such passion and love for her. The thoughts of their bodies as one brought tears to her eyes. The only reason they were not still in bed making love was her need for food.

"I never want to leave you." His hold tightened, and she closed her eyes as tender kisses slowly littered the back of her neck.

"I will never let you go, Abigail. You are everything to me now. I have nothing without you."

He could feel her body trembling with emotion, good emotions. He did not want her to cry, so he thought about why they came down to the kitchen in the first place. "So was this a rouse to stop me from making you confess your love for me, or are you truly famished."

Abigail took a deep breath to regain her composer. She wiped her cheeks and opened her eyes. "I am famished."

"Well, this house is stocked with everything a human would want."

"You don't eat food? Were you always planning to have me here?"

"I was hoping that you would forgive my past deed and come with me. That or kidnap you before the food spoiled."

The sound of her laughter made him feel good. "You did kidnap me."

"A woman would look at it that way, but I say that you just needed some strong boundaries that kept you inside and safe."

She wiggled in his arms, and Abraham allowed her to turn around and face him. The moment their eyes met, there was silence between them as if they had never seen each other before this moment. A rush of heat and softness filled their bodies and slowly drew their lips closer together. He could feel her slim arms surround his neck and her hands invaded his hair. The feel of her nails on his scalp was like an aphrodisiac to him. He wanted to take her back upstairs, but he knew that she was hungry for him and food. Abraham pulled away from her, but her lips chased his and reclaimed their mate. Abraham chuckled and walked her towards the table and laid her down upon it. He pulled his lips away and stared down into her dark eyes. A smile filled his lips, seeing her desire running rampant through her body as she arched towards him.

"First we quench your need for food, then we shall quench your need for me to be inside of you."

He loved the slow smile that appeared on her face as he lowered his lips towards hers. His movements against her were unhurried as the gentle pressure on her lips consumed her brain and body. She almost wished that she did not need food to keep up her strength. She wondered if there was a way to be like him without the threat of going evil.

Abraham slowly pulled his lips from hers and smiled down at his slowly recovering mate. He gently lifted her from the table and walked towards the refrigerator with her feet dangling from the floor. Abigail laid her cheek on the top of his head and closed her eyes. Her long lustful sigh vibrated through his body. His lips began kissing the soft skin on her neck and traveled downward towards her breasts. She wore his pajama top,  unbuttoned.