How they kiss you

Abraham-long and sweet. Abraham loves kissing you and is not afraid to do it infringes of large groups.

Carl-short and sweet-you and Carl are both teenagers with hormones. So kissing you to do it a lot. The kisses aren't to long. But they are continuous.

Glenn-meaningful-every time you kiss it means something. It's something both you and Glenn find precious. He wants moments like kissing to last forever.

Daryl-possessive-daryl's a very possessive person he's strong and willing. Kissing with him always are long and rough. Moments like that are the moments Daryl likes to keep private. Just you and him and the once in but if someone walks in on you which can happen a lot.

Rick-lust-when rick kisses you it's full of lust. It's romantic and sweet. The kiss gives you both butterflies in your stomach. Kisses are another thing he keeps private. The will do the occasional small and sweet kiss. But the ones that mean more are kept behind closed doors.

Negan-passionate-negans not scared to stop whoever your in a conversation and kiss you. He wants everyone to know your his and only his. His kisses are long and of course full of passion. He's always kissed you like that and will continue to.