Pizza time

KC's POV

As KC sees Zane and Aphmau sitting at the couch, KC couldn't help but gasp. A wave of anxiety rushed through her. How would she explain herself? Kawaii~Chan just got the wrong apartment? But she has the key! How was KC supposed to make an excuse for this?! As Kawaii~Chan was almost on the verge of tears, Zane sighed and shook his head.

Zane: KC! I told you to go buy me some pizza for me and my guest.

KC: huh..?

Zane: Darn you forgetful cat woman thing! Sorry Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and I had a bet recently and so she's practically my slave for all day today.

Aphmau: wait really? I would've never thought that you'd remember her, Zane!

Zane: Of course I would! Why wouldn't I recognize such a pink annoying cat girl?

Aphmau: Hey!

Zane: Nevermind that. Kawaii~Chan, what are you doing back here?

KC: O-Oh! Y-you forgot to give Kawaii~Chan the cash to go buy the pizzas! S-sorry, Kawaii~Chan didn't realize it until she got there!

Zane: ah, I see. Well here. Go buy us the pizzas!

KC: O-Okay!

Kawaii~Chan grabbed the wallet gently from Zane's grasp, and scurried out the door. Once out, she took a huge sigh of relief. KC thinks about how nice it was of Zane to find an excuse for her. Did he realize she was uncomfortable? Either way, Kawaii~Chan blushes at the thought of Zane Ro'meave being nice. Was that even possible? She used to assume No, but now she thinks differently. KC looks at the sky, and smiles as she gets up and walks towards her car once more. Kawaii~Chan drove to the nearest pizza place and goes inside. Before she orders, she checks her phone.

Zane:
Buy 3 pizzas. 2 pepperoni and one cheese pizza. Oh, and also a 2 liter Mountain Dew bottle.

KC:
Okie dokie!
But Kawaii~Chan better have some!

Zane:
Tch, fine.
But not too much, alright?

KC:
Okie dokie!
Kawaii~Chan promises
not to eat all the pizzas!

Kawaii~Chan smiles at her phone, distracted by texting Zane. Though, she was pulled into reality once the cashier waved their hands into her face. She chuckled nervously and bought the pizzas, then took a seat at one of the tables. As she waited for the pizza to finish up, she decided to scroll through everyone's Instagram again. Travis was playing video games with Dante and Laurance. Garroth and Katelyn are rock climbing together, Kim was hanging out with Lucinda. The more and more Kawaii~Chan scrolled, she really realized how boring her life has become.

It was work, eat, sleep, repeat. Though now she's living with Zane, it's now like get annoyed by Zane, work, get annoyed by Zane, eat, sleep, and then repeat. As Kawaii~Chan takes a heavy sigh, she sees Aphmau's profile. It was a photo of Zane and Aphmau eating cupcakes while wearing princess gowns. Kawaii~Chan turns off her phone and droops down into her seat. As she did so, the pizza guy placed the pizzas and Mountain Dew in front of her, then thanked her for buying the pizzas.