Tea Break

KC's POV

As Kawaii~Chan said "Protect me" Zane bursted out into laughter. KC blushed and hid her face, eventually she couldn't bare his laughing so she stomped to the door. Zane stops laughing and wipes a tear from his eye.

Zane: Wait, where do you think you're going?

KC: Out! Getting some Tea!

Zane: Wait y-

Before Zane could finish his sentence, KC slammed the door shut and stormed out of the house. She walked to her car and drove off. It was nighttime and the night was cool, and it was dark out. She sighed and drove to the nearest shop she knew was opened.

She stopped the car at a Tea shop. KC walks in and looks around. The smell of tea fills the room. There were few people, mostly mei'fwa. Kawaii~Chan sighs and walks up to the cashier and orders some Vanilla tea, which is her favorite flavor of course!

***

Once Kawaii~Chan finished her tea, she sighed in relief and sat back, enjoying the gentle calming music in the shop. After a couple of minutes an employee walks up to KC and apologizes to her, telling her she needs to leave due to them closing the shop.

Kawaii~Chan apologizes and leaves the shop, after paying the employee for the tea. As KC walks back to her car, she realizes where she needs to go home to. She groans, not wanting to go back, so instead she decides to sleep in the car.

As KC awoke, she realizes she slept too long. She gasps and jolted into her seat, the buckle stopped her and she coughed from how fast she went. Kawaii~Chan then looked around, there was no cars around her, nor any person. She sighs and looks for her phone.

Kawaii~Chan groans as she notices she left it at Zane's place. She softly whimpers and places her hands on the wheel, and sighs deeply. She looks around once more and does the one thing she didn't want to do. Return to Zane's house.

She turns on the car and drives to Zane's house, listening to the theme of MLH to try to cheer herself up. Sadly it didn't, but the lack of traffic. Kawaii~Chan cracks a smile and stops in front of Zane's house. She sighs and walks up to the door.

Kawaii~Chan then thought she was missing something, so she looked into her pockets to find nothing. Suddenly she remembered what that "something" was. It was a key. Panicking, KC knocks on the door, hoping Zane would open it.

And surprisingly, he does. His eyes looked as if he didn't sleep. Kawaii~Chan felt sorry for him, and turned around, guilty for her childish behavior. Zane let her in and sighs. KC places her shoes down and walks inside, and sees Zane on the couch.

He rested his head onto his arm, and had his eyes open, but he still looked really tired. His figure showed signs that he hasn't slept yet. Pity struck Kawaii~Chan as she walked up to Zane and started small conversation, trying to lighten up the mood.

KC: Z-Zane..? Are you okay..?

Zane: mhm..

KC: are you sure..?

Zane: I'm fine.

KC: you look tired..

Zane: I said I'm fine, KC.

KC: what time did you sleep?

Zane: ...

KC: you haven't slept yet, have you?

Zane: Why do you care?

KC: I can say the same with you.

Zane: "I"?

KC: ...

Zane: Kawaii~Chan, why do you care?

KC: Zane, you should sleep. You didn't need to stay up for me.

Zane: You didn't have a key..

KC: I noticed. And I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, and being so childish.

Zane: What's up with the first person?

KC: Hey..that's not fair. You're too smart for your own good..

Zane: Thanks for the compliment.

KC: whatever, just let me help you into bed.

Zane: I can do that myself, thanks.

KC: no, you're too tired. You'll collapse. Let me help you, please.

Zane: ...

KC: Please?

Zane looked at KC, and then sighed. He got up and took KC's hand and wrapped it onto his waist. She smiled and helped him up, and walked him to his room. She sat him down and tucked the bedsheets. Zane thanked her and drifted off to sleep. Kawaii~Chan smiled and sighed as she left his room and closed the door behind her.

KC: hopefully he can forget the fact I broke my third person pov..

Kawaii~Chan shook her head and headed to her room quietly. Once she was in her room, she sighed and plopped herself into the bed. She looks at her desk to find her phone and her purse were neatly placed. KC forgot her stuff were in the living room, so seeing it here tells her that Zane placed it here.

Kawaii~Chan sighs as she checks her phone percentage. It was on 40% , and the time was 7:35. A frown crawls upon her face as Kawaii~Chan couldn't help but feel extremely bad for Zane. Suddenly an idea popped into her head, so she heads to the kitchen.