Fighting Dante

[ TW: Fighting, violence ]

Zane's POV

Taken aback at the sudden shift of anger and aggression, I scoffed then smirked. I push Dante out the way but that only led him to tightly grip my arm.

Zane: Can you let go of me?

Dante: No. I will not.

Zane: And why's that?

Dante: I don't want you near her. She's not yours to play around with.

Zane: She's not yours to toy with either.

Dante: You are a terrible person, and she would never date someone like you.

Zane: Who says we were dating?

Dante: Well, no one, but don't get any ideas! She's not yours.

Zane, chuckling: And again, she's not yours either. She's fair game for anyone.

Dante: No, she's all mine. She loves me, she just doesn't know it yet.

Zane: You're more delusional than my father.

I sighed as I tugged my hands away from Dante, then slowly walked towards where I think Garroth's room would be. Once I found it, I knocked the door loud enough for her to head it, but soft enough to not disturb anyone. When I see the door slowly open, I notice her little face peeking out, her eyes gleamed at me.

She squealed as she grabs me by the collar and forces me into the room, pushing me onto the ground as she locks the door. KC sighed as I groaned, trying to pick myself up, when I finally picked myself up I sighed and dusted myself off, turning my attention to KC.

Zane: Here, this is all I could get for you. There was one thing on your list I wasn't able to find so I added a surprise gift inside instead. I hope you'll like it.

KC: Which bag is it in?

Zane: That bag you're holding.

KC: Oh! Ok. Kawaii~Chan open the gift last.
She like surprises.

Zane: Oh really? Who would have guessed.

KC: Hey!

Zane: Just open the things I got you already.

KC: Alright alright! Jeez, don't rush Kawaii~Chan!

Nana the carefully opened up the first bag from Hot Topic. She smiled as she saw the nail polish and headbands. Nana pulled them all out and observed the headbands, squealing.

Nana: Awww! These are adorable! You have good taste Zane~Kun.

Zane: What? I just picked what stuff you might like. It's no big deal.

Nana: It's so a big deal!

Zane: How so?

Nana: Oh! Thanks for the nail polish as well. Glad to know you remembered what brand Kawaii~Chan wanted and the shade!

Zane: Yeah yeah, now open the last one. It has the gift and the hair clips.

Nana: Wait, you combined the gift with the hair clips?

Zane: Yeah? I bought them from the same place..

Nana: Nooo! Pull out the hair clips for me! Kawaii~Chan doesn't wanna accidentally open up and see the present!