Untitled Part 22

The next Day

august pov

i woke up rubbing my eyes then feeling how irritated ,sore,and puffy they were . Igot up and dragged myself to the Bathroom taking a cool washcloth to my face and gentaly cleaning around my eyes. wow for a lightskin my eyes were red as shit . Any way once i got out of the bathroom i sta back in the bed and then it hit me. How am i going to tell the girls?

Trey pov

i decided to go to chill with nia today to get my mind off of mel . i put on a white polo shirt black skinny jeans white and black oreo jordans and my brooklyn snapback in of cousre black and whit e then i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and fix up my hair . i picked through it a lil cuz nia kinda like sthe messy look on me eh idc tbh. any way sense nia lives close i grabbe d my phone and keys and walked out the house . once i got to nias house i knocked on the house door and her grumpy ass lil sister opened it .

"well if it isnt my sisteres annoying lil bf trey "

"well if it aint my gf annoying ass lil sister payton , im not here to argue im her to see nia so could move so i can come in that would be a miracle .

keep in mind ya this lil girl is only 9 years old.

"i really dont wanna let u in here -

"ROBERTA move!'

"omg i hate it when u call me that "

i kissed nia on the lips and stepped inside

"why do you call her roberta anyway"

"cause its her middle name and it aggrivates the hell out of her when i say it so when i say it she stops being annoying well most of the time if she doesnt i end up pincing her. "

i bust out alughing i had to

anyway we walked up to her room .

"so Wussup how's mel" she said sitting on her comfortable queen sized prurple bed

'Last night uh mel died "

"damn really I can't believe he got shot. he was cool people , "

"How u know he was shot "

" uhhh cuz I was there "

"Oh okay ,but how you doing hows my lil man in there "

"we are good but hes been making me eat the wierest things and hes made me really horny , kinda like right now , but trey i think its time to tell my mom i cant keep wearing baggy clotehes and oversized sweatshirts ."

"ok when should we tell her "

"Well i think you and i should make her dinner here or i just make it cause we all know u cant cook worth a damn anyway we make her a dinner and then at the end we tell her the news."

That sounds good

"when"

"you busy friday night"

"never too busy for my baby "

"awww too sweet and sexy damn i just wanna have sex with u right here - sorry sorry thats the pregnant hormonal me talking."

"well i like the pregnant you and dont sweat it girl cuz i know youve been missing this dickkkkkkk.

"boy shut up"

"come on lemme pleasure u "

"nope my sister is here "

"and she'll have to know what sex is sooner or later right"

"Not at nine years old trey lol"

"okay okay dang but to get your mind and mine off of sexy lets think of baby names "

"how about trey, Jaden Rivera , or Jaylen trey rivera .

"or kyrie treylin rivera or kymale trey rivera

"i love Kymale Trey Rivera"

"then its settled little Kymale Trey Rivera will be welcomed into the world soon."

i said kissing her stomach