28

(First off some body asked me how did Jnessa have her baby before Nia but Nia was pregnant first , I have no clue but when I write these parts I don't really re read each chapter to start writing I just go off memory and if my memory is wrong so be it )

Tre pov

So I'm walking down the street from a local grocery store by our uncle Ju house and I see Nia behind me or at least someone that looks exactly like her . I thought to myself oh fuck fuck fuck. I quickly went around the block until I though she wasn't following me and went in the house the back way .

I put the groceries on the counter , and turned the tv off .

"Aye boy na' what's gotten into Ya , I wasn't done watching my program "
Uncle Ju said

"My bad unc but I think I forgot to tell Ya something very import "
I said

"What is it Tre"
August said feeding my nephew

IwaswalkingtothestoreandNiawasfollowingmeandshehasatrackingdeviceinmyphonethaticompletleyforgotabout,sorry.
I said out of breathe, closing my eyes , flinching incase of a hit from Jnessa .

I opened my eyes and BOOM, she smacked the shit out of me .

"Where is the damn phone ?"
Jnessa said

I handed her the phone , she walked over to the closet and pulled out a hammer and smashed my phone .

"Why she had a tracking device in Ya phone anyway ? "
Uncle ju said

"She always thought I was out at some other bitch house "

"We need to go now, Tre get the clothes and suit cases together , Jnessa take care of our son , and ill book our flight "
August said

"August are you sure we can afford all of these flights ?"

"Of course we can either fly , or get killed by that crazy psychotic bitch Nia "

"we leave in an hour , and the airport is 45 minutes away so we need to get a move on "

Tre put everything in the car , and Jnessa put the baby in the car and the girls and then got in the car themselves .

I grabbed my phone and , gave uncle JU 100$

"Thank you"

"Oh son keep your money , your gonna need it , you don't gotta pay me we are family "
He said and shook August hand

They all loaded in the car and headed for the airport .

Nia pov

I walked up the street still looking for the house that I saw Tre run into , but I couldn't find it. My vision because blurred and I felt something start to run down my leg along with a sharp pain in my stomach , before I knew it , it was pitch black

*GASP*
Nia passed out , why?

Where is August getting all this money from ?

Where are they going now ?

I'm sorry sorry sorry for this late ass chapter I just really haven't had motivation to write , and I've been watching a lotttt of Orange is the new black lol but I hope Ya like this chapter !

Vote , follow , and comment ❤️

-Maya🗽