Chapter 15

2 months later

Jnessa pov

I'm 4 months now with a boy and it's been a while since I've talked to any adults at my house . I talk to trey almost everyday he's coming by today actually.i got out of Augusts arms and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth , washed my face and brushed my hair. I went back to our room and August was now siting up flipping through channels on the tv .
"Good morning "
I said to aug

"Good morning baybeh"
August said with his sexy accent

"You know sum aug"

"Hm"

"We never made it official "

"Well would you like to be my girlfriend "

"If love to "
I laughed

He motioned for me to come over to him
I sat on the bed

"I don't bite baby"

I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest and he started speaking to my stomach

"Hey lil man . you know mommy and daddy love you . you probably can't hear or understand a word I'm saying but when u come out of there in gonna love you and spoil u soooo much even tho your mommy might not like that I'm doing it anyway . I love you baby boy ."
He kissed my stomach

"Awwwww August your too sweet"

"Why thank you my love "

"You think they found out why we kinda moved out"

"By now probably "

"R u hungry "

"Yea kinda "

"U wanna go out and eat"

"Sure where "

"I hop sound good"

I nodded and August got up and went to the bathroom . I got up and picked a nice white polo with blue polo sign shirt out of my closet with my blue jeans and my legend blue 11s and I picked August out the same thing blue polo with a White polo sign and white jeans and legend blue 11s . we gonna look bomb I put my clothes on sprayed some perfume and put lotion on and then put my hair in a tight bun. and sat on the bed as I waited for aug to come out . you know for s pregnant woman I look pretty damn good . a few mins later aug came out and Saudi look beautiful I blushed and he got changed I told him he looked sexy . we took a picture and posted it on Instagram and got over 1,000 likes . instafamous nigga !!
We walked out the door and made sure it was locked August opened my car door and I got in and put my seatbelt on and August did the same and we pulled off to ihop