𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

It was just a regular day, dungeons were being cleared by hunters like usual in South Korea. People nowadays becomes hunters for either, fame, money or power. Of course, it attracted more young hunters which made it common nowadays to see hunters under 30. Some with rather good success, become S-ranks at a very young age.

However, not everyone has the chance of becoming hunters and settle with getting normal jobs instead of risking their lives in the dungeons.

In a certain hallway

- "Jin-woo~! Look at that S-rank! He is so hot, I'm totally going to watch his dungeons raids!!" 

The girl pushed her phone in front of the girl named Jin-woo's face to make her look at the S-rank. He was the same one she saw on tv one time.

- "I don't understand how you simp for every guy you look at Mimi. Aren't you dating Satsuki?" 

The girl besides her pouts from her friend's comment.

- "Yeah! But, I can't help it! Its not like I'm cheating since I'll never have a chance to be with them anyways!" 

They both laughed. It was moments like theses that the two friends enjoyed the most with each other.

However, good things never last long. A gate suddenly appeared in front of the two girls. Thanks to her fast reflexes, Sung Jin-woo was able to push her friend out of the way of the gate's sight.  The last thing she heard from jin-woo was..

- "MIMI, GO GET HELP!"

Before she got sucked into the dungeon. Her friend did exactly what she yelled. Calling the agency about a sudden gate appearing in front of them and how her friend got sucked in.

The hunters managed to arrive two hours later! Why? Because the agency was already in a uproar because of recent gate activity being stronger and the more casualty it did. 

Of course, the first team were starting to head in, when the gate was starting to close, shocking everyone at the place, mainly the hunters because with the information they got, it was clear that there was only a young girl who was sucked in!

Woo Jin-Chul's POV:

The chairman asked me to go to a gate that suddenly opened in front of two girls. He said I needed to save one of the girl who got sucked in. And also gain experience of gates as I'm just a new S-rank.

When I finally managed to get to the scene, the dungeon was already closing. 

Right before it closed, a black haired girl came out of the gate. Her state was horrible, blood was dripping on her school uniform, mostly from very deep wounds. The look on her face however was the worse..

- "JI-JIN-WOO!?" I think that's the other girl who called us, tears were flowing down her eyes.

- "Miss, please come with us, we'll heal you." I told her moving towards the young girl.

- "S-stay away! It will happen again!" 

Monsters suddenly came out of nowhere protecting the girl? What the hell is going on?! How could one have the ability to control monsters? They didn't even look like summons.

One of them came forward, looking exactly like a human.. But the monster's face was hidden.

- "Lem.. please go protect my younger sister.."

- "My queen-!" The monster spoke. It was a voice that anyone could tell was dramatic

- "MISS, PLEASE TELL YOUR SUMMONS TO CALM DOWN!" I told the others that were with me to protect the citizen surrounding us, which were mostly those dumb reporters who don't know when to stop. All of us were ready to fight, until she disappeared out of thin air. Leaving not even a single monster behind.