Late Valentine's Day Special

Sung Jin woo woke up on a rather bad note.

She barely got any sleep because of nightmares. She didn't even remember them when she woke up tho.

Then, her three little kids, Lem included, were missing.

It was like 11 AM. They were gone that early. She began to think that maybe they got kidnapped.

Until, Lem texted her, saying that he brought them out to the park.

It was something he barely did. Yes, he liked going on rides with his jeep which he somehow powers with his mana.

He never took them out to places like small parks.  Rather huge amusement park and things more expensive.

So, she knew it was a lie. Since, she now knew they were with him tho, she stopped worrying.

Maybe today could be the day where she can start going into gates again?

She checked the time again. Maybe clearing one gate would be okay for today.

And so, her adventure to find an A-rank gate began.

It didn't take a lot of time before her mana detected a high concentration of energy.

Sung Jin woo managed to find a newly made S-rank gate!

Could today somehow be her lucky day?

Once she came in front of it, she entered immediately.

She was helping the chairman this way too!

Sung Jin woo had a small smile on her face. But it quickly disappeared once the atmosphere changed.

She was mostly surprised when everything looked enormous. Had she shrunk?

Jin woo sent out some shadow soldiers to scout out the area to see if they find anything.

Beru took this chance to come out too.

- "My queen! Let me go scout too! I'll make this quick!"

She shook her head, signalling a no.

- "I wish to fight so I won't get too rusty, beside, I prefer having you on my side Beru."

The ant quickly bowed. Crying at the complement he had never gotten before he was his lady's soldier.

A shadow soldier came back with some information of the surrounding.

- "A city holding a festival?"

It nodded. She swapped place with it and called it back inside her shadow.

The city was basically at her own shrunk down size.

There was gates, but weren't anybody guarding them. The noise outside was very loud too.

Beru, quickly noticed that all off them were wearing fancy outfits.

So, he "brought" the most expensive looking one at a shop he went to and gave it to his queen.

She put it on, it made her stand out as the civilians thought she was a noble.

She went to one of them who was blushing crazily and asked what was happening.

- "My lady, there is a party at the palace for the weeding of the crown prince Aren Xi Leonard and lady Violet xi leonard, the ball for the nobles are right now! You should go there immediately!"

And so, she did, the guards guarding the royal gates even let her in without any invites.

Well, they also let her in because they saw Ingrid who somehow managed to get a human form glare at them.