𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?!

The next day

Sung jin-woo could be seen in the kitchen, she wanted to show off her new cooking skills that she learned over the years for her beloved little sister. She placed every cooking plates on the tables to their respectful place. As if this was a buffet.

Then she heard some noise, she turned around to see both Lem and Jin-ah together still not completely awake. She laughed a bit at them for how they were currently looking. Both of them had currently messy hair. Very messy hair.

All the three of them took a seat at the table. Jin-ah had stars in her eyes and Lem was happy. It was a while since he ate her cooking. But, he would admit that her cooking is still one of the best he's ever tasted.

- "Itadakimasu!"

Jin-woo took a seat and started eating with them. She was also quite hungry.

- "Have you slept well, Jin-Ah?"

The said girl had let a muffled yes out of her mouth full of food.

But unlike her, Sung jin-woo was worried. She didn't want to ruin the future that her sister wanted.

Of course, whatever it is, she would support it but.. being a hunter or doing anything dangerous is out of question.

- "Jin-Ah.. Do you.. perhaps want a weapon to defend yourself in case of a break?"

- "I am sure I'll be fine! Beside I have you and Brother Lem!"

At this moment, both of them felt like their heart had been stabbed by her cuteness. That's exactly why she had 50 shadow soldiers sticking to her.

Jin-ah had school today and Sung jin woo had forgotten that.

- "By the way sis, what time is it?"

- "8 am, why?"

- "Ah! I'm going to be late!"

Jin-ah ran to the bathroom brushing her teeth and then going to her bedroom.

Sung jin woo was left dumb folded. She had school and she didn't make her a lunch?!

She stood up and started cooking very fast. She even used her skills to make it go even faster. It may not be as good as the breakfast she just made since she was rushing, so Sung Jin-woo was panicking, what if she didn't like it?!

That's why she put a mix of almost everything in her lunch. Going overboard much

Only a few minutes both Jin-Ah and Sung jin woo were done.

Jin woo picked her up. They left the appartement leaving Lem behind.

She arrived just in time with Jin-Ah still on her back. Letting her down, she gave her the lunch she made.

- "Have a nice day at school."

- "Yes! Thank you sister!"

People were looking at the interaction between the national hunter and the child. Some were taking pictures and posting it on the internet.

The child was running inside quickly while waving. Sung Jin woo gave a small smile as she waved back.

Jin woo left after she was sure that her sister entered the school. She used stealth so she wouldn't be spotted by reporters. They already knew that Jin-ah was her sister, why should she hide it now?

Entering back the apartment, she was welcomed by Lem.

- "Did you pack the cookies?"

- "Yes ma'am."