1;; offer

"Huah!!" sighed [name]

"[name]-chan, don't stop yet!" voiced her teacher, Chizuru Shina.

"But sensei!!" she groaned, "When will I finally learn how to use breathing techniques?"

"Hm... Soon!" winked Chizuru.

"Eh?! But you always say that!" [name] whined, sitting down on the snow with such light clothing. All she was wearing was a very light kimono, which she is also grateful for due to the amount of leg work she was doing.

"But it's necessary for you," stated Chizuru, "Your body has yet to adapt to the cold fully."

The young girl pouted, making her teacher giggle.

"But sensei!~" [name] whined.

"But [name]!~" Chizuru repeated in the same tone, a cheeky smile on her lips as she bent down to rough up the [h/c] colored hair, "Perhaps I could teach you tomorrow. But oh well! We'll see."

"Eh?! Really?!" [name] exclaimed, looking at Chizuru.

Yet before she could have an answer, the girl's sensei disappeared, making her plop her arms on her sides and heave a heavy sigh. She looked up at the gray sky covered by clouds. Closing her eyes, she took a quick trip through memory lane.

"You.. smell like one of them and yet..?"

"W-Who are you!?"

The sound of a blade being unsheathed.

"What are you." a stern voice asked.

"I'm..." the girl stuttered. "I'm not telling!"

The girl's eyes widened as she felt a cold, metal blade at her shoulder.

"What are you." the voice repeated.

The owner of the voice's eyes showed no mercy.

"Why would I tell you...?" asked the frightened girl, taking small steps behind.

"I will not repeat-!"

"Ice Breathing? That exists?" asked a curious girl, her legs swinging over the cliff.

"Yes, it does." The older woman sitting beside her nodded. "Like every other breathing style, it was a mimic of the Sun Breathing, however barely anyone could use the now abandoned breathing style. It has been long forgotten."