Authors Note + Info :3

hey gluesticks ur girlie's back better than ever (lie)

so im just here to let yalls know that this book will have extremely slow updates. and by extremely slow i mean expect an update once in a blue moon LMAOOOAOA

this is the new and improved (i hope) version of the other sanemi x reader i have published. i was planning on like unpublishing that book but idk yea LOL.

tbf i have no idea where im going with this book because i actually started it 2 years (or so) ago but yea i'll think of how the plot's gonna go.

i do plan on writing some good ol' smutty smut :3 

maybe a dash of an ingredient i love: angst

but idk i cant guarantee any of those two because i dont rly have a plan for this book as stated above lol! 

anyway, hope you all have a good read!
remember to drink water and touch grass loves x

-----------

[name] kibutsuji

age; 19

father; muzan kibutsuji
mother; 
siblings; n/a

rank; hashira
breathing style; ice
first form: blizzard - the user rapidly turns, making their blade form snow-like particles that can block any physical attack. when against blood demon arts, the snow-like particles slows attacks down.
second form: tipped glacier - the user's blade is tilted to an angle that creates ice slashes that can deflect any kind of attack.
third form: glacial river - derived and similar to one of the forms of water breathing, the user sways their blade in a way that cuts whatever is in its path
fourth form: icicle piercings - the tip of the user's blade forms ice, which the user then pierces the opponent in multiple places on their body, mainly vital points.
fifth form: arctic silence - the user creates consecutive slashes that are rapid enough to be silent. 
sixth form: crystallized ice - two rotating slashes are emitted from the user. if opponent is hit, they are immobile for a short period.
seventh form: frozen vapor - very small ice particles will form around a certain area, and any opponents in it will slow down gradually due to its chilliness. allows the user to land any other form on opponent(s).
eighth form: arctic frost - created by [name], the user creates a two vertical slashes. the first slash will freeze anything in its path, and the following slash will break whatever was frozen.
final form: permafrost - created by [name], allows the user to freeze time but only for about 5 minutes. used as a last resort or a trump card, the user is able to do whatever during that 5 minutes because they are the only ones that can move.

ik the breathing techniques may seem a tad bit op but listen [name]'s literally muzan's kid sooo!!! :3