Chapter 1: Rejection

People are not born equal, that was something Izuku Midoriya had long learned since the age of 4, and that lesson would be even more crucial as he grew older and his life only went from, trash, to absolute garbage on top of a mountain of shit, that would be the "tame" description of this boy's life. You would logically think that, in a society with super powers and incredible feats being the everyday-bread, that humanity would have progressed past the point of unnecessary hate and discrimination, and would have progressed as a species, improving the quality of life in the populaion, and using quirks for technological and scientific advancements as well, instead, it became a pathetic cycle of fighting each other for fortune and fame, both "heroes" and "villains" profitting of beating each other up, this kept going for 200 years since the Dawn of Quirks itself. Yet, one day, this boy, who would be nicknamed by society as "Deku" due to being a "worthless quirkless piece of shit", would stand and scream to the world, surviving through bloody challenges to make his conviction, into a reality! Izuku Midoriya, enter!

ACT 1 - HATE AND DISCRIMINATION

3rd person POV:

It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, on days like these, kids like Izuku Midoriya... W E R E    L I V I N G    T H R O U G H      H E L L. It was absolutely disgusting, this was far from common bullying, this kid, this human being, was low-key tortured at his own school, Aldera Middle School was no rich kid school, but it wasn't supposed to be this bad, the teachers encouraged behaviours that would be borderline attempted murder, but they didn't give a fuck at all, after all, the quirked kids had so much potential, so much money and fame to be made, that would benefit them. Why would they care at all? After all, the benefits they got took higher priority than the safety of some quirkless kid, with no potential in their eyes.

Izuku Midoriya recieved garbage treatment ever since he was diagnosed quirkless, but it got progressively worse and worse the more years passed, from the typical beatings that he recieved in elementary school, it transformed into something worse, as he was now being drowned into the schools dirty toilets, which obviously smelled like absolute shit, by some 3rd year middle schoolers, he was in his first year and the upperclassmen had the clear advantage in size and strenght, "Holy shit! It really suits ya buddy, da' smell of shit and piss in yer face does wonders in a quirkless piece of crap like ya!" spat one of the third years, "Be careful bro, we don't wanna kill him, after all, we would lose some good fun dontcha' think so?" stated another of the third year boys, with a lot of malice in his voice.

"Please... let me... go..." hissed Izuku between breaths as he was trying to get some oxygen after his head was forced into the toilet, he was struggling to not throw up with the disgusting smell and the situation he was in, it was truly...- *SLAM!*, the third year which was grabbing Izuku by the hair, slammed his head into the wall, and then peed in Izuku's body, staining the clothing with piss "I wonder if you would like the taste of some pinneaple coke now that we are at it? Dontcha' wanna try it?" and then proceeded to keep doing the same drowning sequence over and over again, until lunch finished, and the bell ringed, the 3rd years left Izuku throwing up in the bathroom all the food he ate for lunch, 'It gets worse every year... fuck... fuck!', he pulled himself up and tried to clean himself the best he could before going into the classroom, but it was impossible to erase the horrible smell in his clothing and hair, and the piss staining was visible even with the black uniform he had.

The smell of shit and piss on top of dirty toilet water made the students in his classroom frown and look at him with more disgust than usual, the teacher paid no mind to this and focused more on the fact that this kid smelled worse than old garbage, as such, he took the 'logical course of action' in this society! "Izuku Midoriya, go to the principal office right now! What kind of prank do you think you are pulling right now? It is not funny, get out of my damn sight right now!" stated the teacher with some venom in his voice. The boy had no other option than obey the teachers' orders, and got another mark on his record of "disrespect to the school grounds" and "distracting the students in class".