Chapter 11: Feelings

"Was this the right path for me? The path of villainy... Did I make the right choices? Should I have ended my life when I had the chance before?", asked Izuku to himself, while training and brutally killing a few more enhanced Nomu, the last few days were mostly uneventful as they were just setting up the necessary preparations for the next raids, and it gave Izuku time to really think about what he was doing now, but he couldn't falter at this point, not anymore, he had to commit to it, for the quirkless, the people with so-called 'villainous quirks' and the people with 'weak quirks', for them, and for himself.

Luckily for him, when he was like this, the League would pick him back up, the members who he had bonded the most with were Dabi, Toga, Mr.Compress and even Twice was a good dude to be around from Izuku's perspective, with the other lower ranked members or vanguard squad members it was more of a professional than a personal relationship.

Either way, he was now finished with the Nomu and has been training for 73 hours straight with no sleep, food or breaks, at all, he has been focusing on honing his skills to not let down the League, to become a student All For One would be proud of, but this training spree had other consequences...

"Usagi-kun... Where have you been? I was worried about you, I haven't been able to find you for the last few days... Has something happened?" spoke Toga in a concerned tone, "I am fine, and call me Izuku when we are alone, Toga-chan." said Izuku, reassuring her that 'everything was fine', but she, and the other League members wouldn't buy that obvious lie. "Boss, you have to take care of yourself, you are the the one who I can relate the most to in this League you lead, much more than that Shigaraki man-child before you." interjected Dabi, "Don't worry, Toya, I will make sure that all our efforts will reap fruits, and sooner than you think." responded Izuku in a confident, but tired tone, Mr.Compress picked up on that and also spoke, "Even if you say that, look at you! Your body is a mess right now, your left arm is bending as if it was almost broken, your legs are trembling slightly, most likely pulled muscles and overused joints... Blood dripping from your forehead, bleeding hands and knuckles... that's only scratching the surface... If it wasn't for your particular body wielding that SURVIVOR evolution trait, you would be dead where you stand. Do you understand what I am getting at, boss?! I understand you need to get stronger, and that being a leader it's not easy, but if you kill yourself, how are we going to accomplish anything! You gave me hope too, Usag- No, IZUKU! You told me I could live up to the bloodline before me, so don't die on me, let us help you, please...".

"...Fine... Mr.Compress, Dabi, Toga, I will let you in charge of the League for a few days, I will take a break for a few days if that makes you all feel better... When something important comes up, tell me, understood?", spoke Izuku in a slightly happy tone that everyone noticed, which made them even more determined to help the person who helped them become who they are today, "YES SIR!", said all of the people in the room.

Izuku had helped them all improve as people and get over a lot of the issues that they were going through, he had helped Dabi get rid of the nasty scars and stitches that he got due to the fire on the forest all those years ago, and talked with him about his family issues and how to confront them, he had helped Toga to be herself and with the fake blood, had lifted a huge weight out of her removing her urges for blood due to her quirk, and he had helped Mr.Compress's confidence really flourish too, and had trained him to live up to his ancestors, which made him happy.

Everyone in the League respected Izuku, as he had really shown that he does care about each member on it, doesn't matter if you were high-ranked or low-ranked, he did help all of their members, after all, he had money to burn and with the next raid on the Yaoyorozu's, he would have even more. Thing on the villain side were going all according to plan, but in the hero side...