Chapter 12: The H.S.P.C Heist

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH- KH KHREAAAAAAAAA!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! STO- AAAAAAAHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHJJ!!!!! HELP ME!!!! HELP!!! HEL- AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAGAAGGAHAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!", screamed Momo Yaoyorozu, who was being tortured and video-recorded, the raid on the Yaoyorozu family was set in motion, and now they had a distraction they could use, she had a lot of nasty injuries, removed teeth and nails, cut off fingers, an eye removed from her face just leaving blood down her cheeks from it, cuts, bruises, and the iconic "All Might Smile" printed on her face with knives. Her screams for help fell on deaf ears, as she was tortured for hours and hours until the material was good enough to be edited and then released to the entirety of the japanese population, as they have hacked all of the TV signals of the country and had planned to upload everything to the web by untrackable methods. All of the vanguard squads were ready to assault the mansion, a total of 10 squads of 6 soldiers, who now where even stronger and better organized compared to how they were in the USJ incident, everything was set in motion now.

The suffering was far too great for the girl, who laid now limp on the chair, 'Mom... Dad... Someone... Help me... I BEG YOU...!', thought Momo, she wasn't even able to scream at this point, it was cruel and honestly disgusting to do this for Izuku, but it was what needed to be done if he wanted the plan to succeed, so with that in mind, once everything was ready and edited to be posted online and broadcasted on TV, the plan was set into motion!

"Vanguard Squad six, going dark.", said one of the squad leaders, while pulling down his NVG headset and cocking their respective assault rifles, even in the Age of Quirks, a well placed bullet in the head combined with expert quirk usage was able to kill anyone, that's why these squads were so powerful, the strongest combination of traditional warfare and post-quirk warfare, deadly and efficient.

"All right everyone, roll the film to all of the country right now, time to set the distraction into motion, drop the girl in Musutafu near U.A., make sure they find her, it will make this even better.", said Izuku with a wicked grin on his face, this was about to be good, that was for sure!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"M- Mom! I was watching c-cartoons... a- and th- this appeared! I am scared!!"

"What do you m... mean...? What the actual f-"

"What the hell is going on! I was watching the news, why is this... Oh... My... God..."

"Honey! Turn off the TV now! Quick!"

"Hey hey hey, this video is getting viral quickly! Why is this... Wait... ISN'T THIS ONE OF THE KIDNAPPED KIDS FROM U.A.?!"

"What the hell?! They are torturing her?!"

"She's covered in blood!"

"W- Why aren't the heroes doing anything??!"

"Someone call a hero agency!!!"

"Holy... Fucking... Shit..."

U.A. High, at the same time, 7:00PM.

"W... What...?", spat out the quivering voice of Shoto Todoroki, who was watching the edited video of the girl he failed to protect, being brutaly tortured, broadcasted on the TV uncensored, he checked his phone and saw how quickly said video was spreading, everyone in the common room was completely shocked seeing this, one of their classmates, was being completely treated as if she wasn't even human, the memories of the USJ came back to them and it was utter chaos at the dorms, some were having panic attacks, others straight up threw up in the floor, others inmediately left the room, and some were completely paralyzed watching this, as the girl screamed in agony, she passed out, and a message was written in the video, big blood-red letters that said...