Chapter 14: Usagi Vs Overhaul

"Overhaul! We are under attack! The League of Villains is attacking!", said one thug with a bird mask, "What did you say?! Shit! Tell everybody to hold them back while me and Nemoto get the fuck out of here with Eri, now!", spoke Chisaki with rage and confusion, the attack was so sudden and unexpected, and it was very late in the night! 3:00AM to be exact, so almost no heroes or civilians were around, making this a showdown between the League and the Yakuza, no police, no heroes!

Gunshots were heard, grenades, and even emitter-type quirks getting shot around the building, Chisaki had no time for this and immediately ran to Eri's room and handled her to Nemoto, he picked her up and started running with Chisaki to a secret passage they made in case the heroes ever pulled a stunt like this, Eri was confused and scared but didn't show it, she knew that Chisaki would make her go throught hell if she did so much as a little cry, making her seal her lips and shut her eyes tightly.

While this was happening, the Shie Hassaikai was getting demolished, they stood no chance against the trained and experienced soldiers the League was using, and not only that, the most dangerous individual in there, who had a black aura and purple eyes peeking throught a mask, emitting a high amount of killing intent, was absolutely massacring them.

The man kept walking onminously towards the Yakuza thugs in front of him, with a small army of 3 Vanguard Squads behind him, there were approximately 30 of them.

OST starts at 1:10, HELL LET LOOSE!

"Leave these small fry to me, Vanguard Squads, go around the compound and look for Kai Chisaki! If you see him, try to hold him back and report it immediately to Usagi! He is looking for him as well.", spoke Black Eagle, now his aura getting more intense as his cloat danced around the air due to the air pressure emitting from him.

"Yes, sir!", the squad leaders said as they dispersed, following the orders of their superior.

"Huh?! Are you lookin' down on us you punk?! Aren't cha' overestimating yourself?!", spoke one of the thugs, to which the others started to snicker and chuckle in agreement, flaring their quirks to try and intimidate the man in front of them. Other thugs started to laught and feel cocky in that moment.

"I don't know, am I?", said Black Eagle, pulling out his knife and pistol, coating them in darkness, his knife now had the shape of the same katana he used to beat Miruko, and the pistol looked ready to be used as well, taking a battle stance, "Come here and figure out yourself if I am!" the tension broke when the thugs started to charge at him, he just smirked under his mask and kicked the floor with enough force to make a small crater on it, speeding inside the group of thugs in an instant.

It was as if time stopped for 2 seconds, and then immediately a shockwave of power send a bunch of them flying backwards, hitting the roof of the tunnel or each other, furious, a lot of the still-standing thugs rushed at Black Eagle, who gracefully cut their heads clean off in one swift swoop of his dark katana.

"Who's next?"

Meanwhile, Usagi was running around the compound alone, with his mask on and blitzing off at incredible speeds, slowly growing impatient as he didn't make any progress on finding the man, that, until he recieved the report he was waiting for!

"Boss! We are currently engaging Kai Chisaki alongside an unidentified amount of Yakuza! The objective is here! We sent you the coordinates, but we won't hold much longer!", spoke a squad leader throught the radio.